- Woman Arrested For New Year’s Eve Murder in Bend
- Prineville Man Arrested For Stealing, Crashing Car
- Bend Skier Rescued After Trapped in Tree Well For Hours
- Eagle Watch Celebration Planned Feb. 26-27
- Bend Offers Tips & Tools to Save Water, Energy
- OSU-Cascades Releases Annual Fact Sheet
- Human Remains Found in Deschutes River
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Ken Watanabe battling cancer but promises fans he'll be backTOKYO (AP) — Ken Watanabe, one of a handful of Japanese actors who has made it on the international stage, underwent surgery for stomach cancer. But he has beaten serious sickness before, having had leukemia more than 20 years ago.
- New adaptation of 'To Kill a Mockingbird' heads to BroadwayNEW YORK (AP) — Harper Lee's classic novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" — and its now-somewhat sullied hero Atticus Finch — are heading to Broadway in a new adaptation written by Aaron Sorkin.
- Cecilia Bartoli, Max Martin win Polar Music PrizeSTOCKHOLM (AP) — Italian opera singer Cecilia Bartoli and Swedish songwriter-producer Martin Sandberg have won the 2016 Polar Music Prize.
- Merle Haggard Makes Surprise Return to the StageAfter canceling his February tour dates due to health concerns from double pneumonia, Merle Haggard returned to the spotlight this past weekend at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas for a show that also included Toby Keith. It was the singer's first appearance since calling off his February 2nd performance in Riverside, California,...
- Warner Music Settles 'Happy Birthday' Lawsuit for $14 MillionWarner Music's publishing wing Warner/Chappell has settled a lawsuit challenging its hold on "Happy Birthday to You" for $14 million, paving the way for the song to finally enter the public domain, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The settlement comes after United States District Judge George H. King ruled in...
- DMX Hospitalized in Stable Condition After CollapseUPDATE: DMX has been released from the hospital, his attorney told the Associated Press. "He's good and in great spirits," added Swizz Beatz on Twitter. DMX has been hospitalized after he collapsed in a hotel parking lot Monday, police in Westchester, New York confirmed to The Daily News. The...