- Tough Day On Fire Lines, Corner Creek Fire Grows To 2500 Acres
- Woman Arrested In Fatal Crook County Crash, Bail: 250,000
- Wyden Named 2015 OBA Statesman Of The Year
- Pet Precautions Suggested For Noisy Holiday
- Central Oregon Fire Update
- “Work From Home” Scam Posing As Legitimate Business
- Bunker Hill Complex Update
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Broadway's 'On the Town' welcomes 3 special starsNEW YORK (AP) — If theatergoers at Wednesday's matinee of "On the Town" take special attention, they'll get to see the Broadway debut of three special teenagers.
- Kim Kardashian says sexy selfies can be empoweringSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The big reveal from Kim Kardashian's guest turn for San Francisco's revered Commonwealth Club of California on Tuesday night? She was wearing maternity Spanx under her black designer dress to conceal cellulite, not her pregnant belly.
- Colourful explosion of taste and sound hits party island IbizaTake top Spanish chefs Ferran and Albert Adria, the founder of circus troupe Cirque du Soleil, Guy Laliberte, and Japan's foremost pop artist Takashi Murakami and mix them all on Spain's Mediterranean party island of Ibiza. The result is "Heart" -- an explosion of taste, colour and sound designed to delight all the senses. "This […]
- Brandy Clark Hints New Album Will Have More EdgeBrandy Clark's Grammy-nominated debut, 12 Stories is fairly even-toned, never jarring – at least not musically. The songs serve mainly as vehicles for Clark's angelic vocals and devilish lyrics ("Crazy women are made by crazy men," "What'll keep me out of heaven will take me there tonight"). But the...
- Luke Bryan Sets Dates for Annual Farm TourLuke Bryan, the son of a Georgia peanut farmer, revisits his family's farming roots again as the country superstar has announced his seventh annual Luke Bryan Farm Tour, kicking off in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on September 30th. Like last year's trek, this year's itinerary includes eight stops, four of...
- Bono, Edge Break Down Tumultuous Origins of U2's 'Cedarwood Road'Bono and the Edge broke down U2's songwriting process and recalled the rough North Dublin roots that inspired the Songs of Innocence cut, "Cedarwood Road," in a revealing interview for Song Exploder. The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it...