- DA Says It’s Not The Wild West, Goes After Alleged Marijuana Offender
- Madras Army Hangar On National Register Of Historic Places
- How About Spending The 4th On A Houseboat?
- Pilot Butte Access Limited
- UPDATE: Sugarloaf Fire, 4800 Acres, 40 Percent Contained
- Health Advisory Lifted For Lake Billy Chinook
- Update On Bunker Hill Complex
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Son of 'Barney' co-creator gets 15 years for shootingLOS ANGELES (AP) — The son of a co-creator of the "Barney and Friends" TV show has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for shooting his Malibu neighbor.
- Billy Joel bests Elton John, sets new record at MSGNEW YORK (AP) — Billy Joel set a record for most performances by a single artist at Madison Square Garden with his 65th show Wednesday night, besting Elton John.
- Customs officials recover idol looted from Indian templeNEW YORK (AP) — Customs officials in New York have recovered a bronze religious statue from the 11th or 12th century that they say was looted from a temple in India.
- Hear Zac Brown Band and Avicii's Sparkling 'Broken Arrows'Zac Brown Band has joined EDM DJ Avicii for "Broken Arrows," a danceable banger from the Swedish producer's upcoming album Stories. Check it out below. Previewing the track on his Le7els podcast, Avicii had kind words to say about Brown, an artist with his own history of blurring genre boundaries. "He's an amazing...
- Signed Beatles Postcard, Vulgar Jim Morrison Comic Up for AuctionSeveral pieces of autographed Beatles memorabilia, including a postcard signed by all four members during their stay in Miami Beach while filming an appearance for the Ed Sullivan Show, are up for auction via Lelands. The postcard from 1964 is currently priced at over $12,500 and was signed during the...
- Robin Thicke: 'I Know the Difference Between Inspiration and Theft'Robin Thicke maintained that he did not plagiarize Marvin Gaye's "Got to Give It Up" when he co-wrote "Blurred Lines" in his first interview since a jury decided otherwise. "I know the difference between inspiration and theft," he recently told The New York Times. "I’m constantly...