Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Do you know an outstanding Central Oregon student in elementary, middle or high school? The PEAK 104.1 and My Circle K would like to reward them! Each week’s Student Of The Week receives a ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Mediation set for photographer's suit against Justin BieberMIAMI (AP) — A mediation session is set in Miami in an attempt to resolve a lawsuit against pop star Justin Bieber filed by a photographer who says he was roughed up by the singer's security.
- New research says Anne Frank likely died a month earlierTHE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — Teenage Jewish diarist Anne Frank likely died of typhus in a Nazi concentration camp about a month earlier than previously thought, the Amsterdam museum that honors her memory said Tuesday on the 70th anniversary of the officially recognized date of her death.
- Jay Z leads stars in rebranded Tidal streaming serviceRap mogul Jay Z has launched the rebranded Tidal music streaming service with major star backing, hoping to shake up the growing industry through high sound quality and artist control. With veiled swipes at streaming leader Spotify, Jay Z brought out musicians including Madonna, Kanye West and the masked electronic duo Daft Punk, who will […]
- Music Megastars Team Up to Launch Streaming Service TidalA phalanx of chart-topping stars from across genres joined forces in the loading dock of New York City's biggest post office today to launch the newly artist-owned high-definition streaming service Tidal. Like a scene out of a pop-music version of The Avengers, 16 hit-makers – Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire's Win Butler...
- Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves Lead Willie Nelson's Fourth of July PicnicIn 1973, just four years after Woodstock, the most iconic American music festival of its kind, country star Willie Nelson hosted his first-ever Fourth of July Picnic in Dripping Springs, Texas, just outside the state's capital city of Austin. In 2015, for the first time in five years, the Independence...
- Brooks & Dunn to Reunite for ACM Awards PerformanceBrooks & Dunn, the lauded country duo who called it quits in 2010, are reuniting for an organization that awarded them 27 trophies over the course of their 20-year career together. Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn, who pursued solo careers after their Last Rodeo tour wrapped nearly five years ago,...