- AAA Projecting Highest Labor Day Travel Since 2008
- Canyon Creek Fire Grows To 84,960 Acres, More Winds Fuel Flames Today
- Guns Drawn In Arrest At Redmond Walmart Parking Lot
- Evacuations Still In Place In Wallowa County
- Update On Warm Springs Fires
- Knute And Patricia Buehler To Tour Bethlehem Inn
- Statewide Campfire Ban Continues
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Iran premieres big-budget epic film 'Muhammad'Iran's most expensive movie, "Muhammad", which chronicles the childhood of the Muslim prophet, opened nationwide, winning praise from early audiences. Directed by Majid Majidi, the 171-minute, visually stunning film cost around $40 million (36 million euros), partly funded by the state, and took more than seven years to complete. Majidi says the aim of his […]
- The Latest on TV shooting: Husband overjoyed wife is aliveROANOKE, Va. (AP) — The latest on the on-air killing of two TV station employees in Virginia (all times local):
- Former NFLer Jonathan Martin working on memoirNEW YORK (AP) — Jonathan Martin, the former NFL tackle who abruptly left the Miami Dolphins and has since said he attempted suicide, is working on a memoir.
- Flashback: Guns N' Roses Play Final Show Before Mysterious HiatusSlash caused a huge stir this past weekend when he didn't challenge a Swedish reporter's assertion that he was back on speaking terms with Axl Rose. "It was probably way overdue, you know," he said. "But it's very cool at this point to dispel some of that negative...
- Hear Alabama, Alison Krauss Duet on Romantic 'Come Find Me'Alabama's repertoire has always been a solid blend of foot-stomping anthems and tender ballads, and the tradition continues on Southern Drawl, the first album of original songs from the trio of Randy Owen, Teddy Gentry and Jeff Cook since 2001. One of the many highlights on the collection is "Come...
- Van Morrison Preps Expanded Reissues of 'Astral Weeks,' 'His Band'Van Morrison's seminal 1968 LP Astral Weeks and 1970's His Band and the Street Choir, will be expanded, remastered and reissued on October 30th via Warner Bros. Both LPs will be made available digitally and on CD, each featuring a handful of previously unreleased, alternate versions of album cuts. The expanded...