- Interactive Displays Featured At Summerfest This Weekend
- Leader In Maker Movement To Speak In Bend
- Oregon Wildfire Update For Monday Morning
- Bank Of The Cascades Gives To Bethlehem Inn
- Mariner Nelson Cruz Selected For All State Game
- UPDATE ON FIRES NEAR DAYVILLE
- Forest Health Meeting In Klamath County, Public Invited
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- APNewsBreak: Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sexPHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he got quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.
- Women's World Cup final seen by record 26.7 million in USNEW YORK (AP) — The United States' win over Japan in the Women's World Cup final was the most viewed soccer game in the history of American television.
- Documents: Cosby admitted in 2005 to getting Quaaludes to give to women he sought sex withPHILADELPHIA (AP) — Documents: Cosby admitted in 2005 to getting Quaaludes to give to women he sought sex with.
- Geto Boys' Scarface HospitalizedGeto Boys member Scarface suffered from an unspecified medical condition that forced the rapper to be hospitalized on June 30th. According to the Geto Boys' Kickstarter – where the horrorcore trio of Willie D, Scarface and Bushwick Bill are raising money for their new LP Habeas Corpus –...
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the BowlA definition of symmetry: On May 5th, 1965, the Warlocks – a San Francisco rock band that would soon rename themselves the Grateful Dead – played their first show at a pizza parlor, Magoo's, in Menlo Park. Fifty years later, on July 5th, I saw the surviving members of the...
- Hear John Lydon Rant About Plumbing on New Public Image Ltd. Song"Give me a row right now," John Lydon sings on Public Image Ltd.'s new single, "Double Trouble," which in reality was sparked by an argument he had with his wife over fixing a toilet. The track, which will appear on the post-punk group's upcoming new album What...