Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- Oregon State Police Conclude Roseburg Shooting Investigation, Say Police Saved Lives
- Local Drug Summit Will Focus On Prescription Drug Abuse
- Sgt. Nathan Garibay Awarded “Emergency Manager Of The Year”
- COCC Board To Meet In Madras Tonight
- Oregon Senate Leader Outlines Steps To Prevent Shootings
- Bend Area Habitat For Humanity Recruiting For Nicaragua Trip
- Trail Closure Today in West Bend
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Steve-O of 'Jackass' gets 30 days in jail for SeaWorld stuntLOS ANGELES (AP) — "Jackass" star Steve-O has been sentenced to 30 days in jail after pleading no contest to misdemeanor charges filed after he staged a protest against SeaWorld atop a crane in Hollywood last month.
- London Film Festival focuses on women; protests at premiereLONDON (AP) — The London Film Festival opened Wednesday with "Suffragette," the story of British women who fought for the right to vote — a milestone on a journey to equality that many believe is still unfinished.
- Led by Seinfeld show, Sony's Crackle carving online nicheLOS ANGELES (AP) — Sometimes what worked in the old days of TV can work online. A celebrity star. A funny show brought to you by a major sponsor. The ability to seep into the nation's collective cultural consciousness.
- Hear NASA's 'Golden Record' From 1977 Voyager MissionIn 1977, NASA launched the two Voyager spacecrafts with gold-plated records featuring sound collages showcasing the diverse culture, nature and industry of planet Earth – from Chuck Berry to Bach, industrial machinery to volcanic eruptions. The "Golden Record" project, led by author-astrophysicist Carl Sagan, was an optimistic attempt to communicate with...
- After Shaky Debut, Tidal Looks to Hopeful, Yet Competitive, FutureSix months after Jay Z's Tidal service stormed the music-streaming market with a splashy press conference starring Beyoncé, Madonna, Kanye West and other pop megastars, the service has racked up 1 million users, released exclusives by Prince and Rihanna and developed an aggressive artist-discovery program that ties in with events like...
- All for the Hall 2015: Paul Simon, Brad Paisley Trade Riffs and JabsVince Gill began last night's All for the Hall guitar pull by reciting one of the entertainment industry's most persistent clichés: "It's just fun," he told the crowd at the PlayStation Theater in Times Square, "You never know what you're gonna hear." Well, with Paul Simon, Emmylou Harris, Brad Paisley...