- Woman Arrested For New Year’s Eve Murder in Bend
- Prineville Man Arrested For Stealing, Crashing Car
- Bend Skier Rescued After Trapped in Tree Well For Hours
- Eagle Watch Celebration Planned Feb. 26-27
- Bend Offers Tips & Tools to Save Water, Energy
- OSU-Cascades Releases Annual Fact Sheet
- Human Remains Found in Deschutes River
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Former NYC Ballet principal dancer Violette Verdy, 82, diesBLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) — Indiana University says Violette Verdy, a distinguished professor who was principal dancer for New York City Ballet for 20 years and former artistic director of the Paris Opera Ballet and Boston Ballet, has died. She was 82.
- With costumes, beads, music, New Orleans marks Fat TuesdayNEW ORLEANS (AP) — Dressed in elaborate costumes, dancing to the beat of brass bands and clamoring for beads from passing floats, thousands of people gathered in the streets of New Orleans to mark the culmination of the famous Mardi Gras celebration Tuesday.
- Martin Shkreli sued by artist over Wu-Tang Clan albumNEW YORK (AP) — A Long Island artist sued ex-pharmaceutical CEO Martin Shkreli and others Tuesday over the use of his art in a Wu-Tang Clan album, saying he never expected portraits he posted on a fan blog two years ago to be used without his permission.
- Merle Haggard Makes Surprise Return to the StageAfter canceling his February tour dates due to health concerns from double pneumonia, Merle Haggard returned to the spotlight this past weekend at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas for a show that also included Toby Keith. It was the singer's first appearance since calling off his February 2nd performance in Riverside, California,...
- Warner Music Settles 'Happy Birthday' Lawsuit for $14 MillionWarner Music's publishing wing Warner/Chappell has settled a lawsuit challenging its hold on "Happy Birthday to You" for $14 million, paving the way for the song to finally enter the public domain, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The settlement comes after United States District Judge George H. King ruled in...
- DMX Hospitalized in Stable Condition After CollapseUPDATE: DMX has been released from the hospital, his attorney told the Associated Press. "He's good and in great spirits," added Swizz Beatz on Twitter. DMX has been hospitalized after he collapsed in a hotel parking lot Monday, police in Westchester, New York confirmed to The Daily News. The...