Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Civil war Soldier’s Cremains to be Transported Home from Oregon to Maine for Final Interment
- Search Underway For Missing Woman Near COCC
- Bend City Councilor Douglas Knight Seeks Re-Election in November General Election
- Save Outdoor School For All Measure Officially Qualifies for 2016 Ballot
- Tower Theatre Gets First Facelift Since Grand Reopening in 2004
- Oregon’s Bottle Deposits – Double Pay For Consumers
- Bend Schedules Free Urban Growth Open House
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Michelle Obama wears American designer Christian SirianoMichelle Obama, who ditched the boxy jackets and dowdy style of so many first ladies before her, addressed the Democratic National Convention in a custom, royal blue dress by designer Christian Siriano.
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems 'being ridiculous'Comic Sarah Silverman joined Sen. Al Franken Monday night to urge Democratic National Convention delegates to unite — then stirred up Bernie Sanders die-hards with some choice words: "To the Bernie or bust people, you're being ridiculous."
- Netflix gets global rights to 'American Crime Story'It also picked up 22 Emmy nominations, including for best limited series and acting nods for Courtney B. Vance, Cuba Gooding Jr., Sarah Paulson, Sterling K. Brown, David Schwimmer and John Travolta. The show, produced by Fox 21 Television Studios and FX Productions, took viewers inside the Simpson trial and explored the chaotic, behind-the-scenes dealings […]
- See Demi Lovato's Moving Speech on Mental Illness at DNCDemi Lovato delivered a moving speech regarding mental illness and a need to improve the quality and availability of medical treatment during the opening night of the Democratic National Convention Monday in Philadelphia."Like millions of Americans, I am living with mental illness, but I'm lucky: I had the resources and support to get treatment at […]
- Jack White's Third Man Records to Attempt to Play First Record in SpaceTo celebrate the seventh anniversary of Third Man Records and the label's 3 millionth record pressed, Jack White has planned an event where the Third Man team will attempt to play the first phonographic record in space, the label announced Monday.To accomplish the daring feat, Third Man teamed with Kevin Carrico – "who has NASA […]
- Justin Bieber Lookalike Tobias Strebel Died of Multiple Drug IntoxicationA coroner has confirmed that Justin Bieber lookalike and Botched star Tobias Strebel — also known as Toby Sheldon — died from multiple drug intoxication, reports The Wrap. Strebel had spent $100,000 on plastic surgery to look like the "Sorry" pop star.Strebel was 35 at the time of his death and was found in a […]