- Woman Arrested For New Year’s Eve Murder in Bend
- Prineville Man Arrested For Stealing, Crashing Car
- Bend Skier Rescued After Trapped in Tree Well For Hours
- Eagle Watch Celebration Planned Feb. 26-27
- Bend Offers Tips & Tools to Save Water, Energy
- OSU-Cascades Releases Annual Fact Sheet
- Human Remains Found in Deschutes River
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- The Latest: Witness hopes judge has enough info for decisionBALTIMORE (AP) — The Latest on Adnan Syed's retrial request in a murder case explored by the popular "Serial" podcast (all times local):
- Judge deliberates on new trial for "Serial" defendantBALTIMORE (AP) — A retired Baltimore judge who will determine whether a man convicted of a killing at the center of popular podcast "Serial" deserves a new trial said the five-day post-conviction hearing that concluded Tuesday garnered more attention than any other proceeding he'd seen in the state.
- Sarasota Opera caps unique Verdi projectNEW YORK (AP) — When the curtain rises on Giuseppe Verdi's "La Battaglia di Legnano" ("The Battle of Legnano") in Sarasota, Florida., later this month, it will cap an achievement as historic in its way as the military victory the opera celebrates.
- Merle Haggard Makes Surprise Return to the StageAfter canceling his February tour dates due to health concerns from double pneumonia, Merle Haggard returned to the spotlight this past weekend at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas for a show that also included Toby Keith. It was the singer's first appearance since calling off his February 2nd performance in Riverside, California,...
- Warner Music Settles 'Happy Birthday' Lawsuit for $14 MillionWarner Music's publishing wing Warner/Chappell has settled a lawsuit challenging its hold on "Happy Birthday to You" for $14 million, paving the way for the song to finally enter the public domain, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The settlement comes after United States District Judge George H. King ruled in...
- DMX Hospitalized in Stable Condition After CollapseUPDATE: DMX has been released from the hospital, his attorney told the Associated Press. "He's good and in great spirits," added Swizz Beatz on Twitter. DMX has been hospitalized after he collapsed in a hotel parking lot Monday, police in Westchester, New York confirmed to The Daily News. The...