Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Some Progress Made on 15,000 Acre Fire Near Canyonville
- Cooler Weather Helps Firefighters Make Progress Near Glide
- California Woman Falls 40 Feet At Smith Rock
- Three Harley Davidson Drivers Involved In Crash On Huntington Road
- Inmate Escapes From Portland Prison
- 15 New Fires Pop Up From Storms, Crews Still Dealing With Cable Crossing Fire
- Stouts Fire Update For Sunday Morning
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Bobbi Kristina Brown to be buried next to motherWESTFIELD, N.J. (AP) — A hearse is carrying the body of Bobbi Kristina Brown to her final resting place.
- Investigation Discovery network can get you hooked on crimeNEW YORK (AP) — Henry Schleiff wants to simplify your life.
- Brett Eldredge selected to judge Miss America pageantATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — Country singer Brett Eldredge is the first of seven judges to be announced for ABC's live broadcast of the 2016 Miss America competition.
- Don Henley Unveils 'Cass County' Fall Tour, Bonus TracksDon Henley has mapped out an autumn tour in support of Cass County, the Eagles drummer's first solo LP in 15 years. After finally wrapping up the Eagles' two-year History farewell tour in late July, Henley will head back out on the road starting October 3rd at Phoenix's Comerica...
- Hear Danny Brown and Clams Casino's Woozy 'Worth It'Danny Brown and producer Clams Casino have dropped their collaborative "Worth It," a spacey jam recorded for the ongoing Adult Swim Singles program. On the track, Brown ponders deeply about the hip-hop lifestyle, asking, "Is it really worth it? / For fast cars and ice / Do you wanna live...
- Thomas Rhett Previews Progressive New Album 'Tangled Up'On his second album, Tangled Up, Thomas Rhett says fans can expect even more of the funk, soul and R&B flavor of the project's feel-good first single, "Crash and Burn." "In all genres, old is becoming new and old is becoming fresh," he tells Rolling Stone Country. "It's been going on...