- March Forum Focuses on Bend’s Bumpy Roads
- Don’t Get Cheated This Valentines Day
- FBI Issues Statement On Occupier Arrests
- Oregon Occupiers Will Turn Themselves in to FBI Thursday
- FBI Surrounds Occupiers, Cliven Bundy Arrested in Portland
- Moda Agreement Ensures No Changes For Coverage To Consumers
- Mild Weather Prompts More Prescribed Burns
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- NY Fashion Week: Kanye West wows crowd, BCBG goes BowieNEW YORK (AP) — The Associated Press is all over New York Fashion Week, from the runway designs to the celebrity-filled front rows. Here are some highlights from Thursday's opening day:
- Stalking defendant says he wanted Paltrow to forgive himLOS ANGELES (AP) — A man charged with stalking Gwyneth Paltrow told jurors Thursday that he wanted the actress' forgiveness for bombarding her with lewd messages years ago, but a prosecutor urged the panel to see him as a calculated and crazy stalker intent on tormenting the Oscar winner.
- Review: Birbiglia pulls no punch lines in new 1-man showNEW YORK (AP) — All jokes are offensive to someone, comedian Mike Birbiglia insists, and that's OK. When his everyday encounters "become the joke later," and he exposes the ridiculousness of people he knows to an audience of strangers, he defends himself by saying, "It's just my side of the story."
- AFI Singer, No Doubt Members to Form SupergroupAFI singer Davey Havok and No Doubt's Tom Dumont, Tony Kanal and Adrian Young are forming a supergroup, as Billboard reports. The band doesn't have a name or a record label yet, but it has already completed an album. AFI released their latest album, Burials, in October 2013....
- Katy Perry in 'Research and Development Phase' of New AlbumKaty Perry is loosening up her typical schedule when it comes to how she approaches album-making. "I do my records in a more traditional way, where the cycle is three years, so that once I start writing them, I know exactly where I'll be in spring of 2018. That can be...
- Chris Janson Thrills at New Faces of Country Music ShowFor the few artists chosen to participate, playing the New Faces of Country Music show to close out Country Radio Seminar is one of the toughest gigs they'll ever experience. Removed from their typical club setting, performers in those coveted spots are subjected to a ballroom full of influential radio tastemakers...