- Pilot Butte Canal Listed In National Register of Historic Places
- March Forum Focuses on Bend’s Bumpy Roads
- Don’t Get Cheated This Valentines Day
- FBI Issues Statement On Occupier Arrests
- Oregon Occupiers Will Turn Themselves in to FBI Thursday
- FBI Surrounds Occupiers, Cliven Bundy Arrested in Portland
- Moda Agreement Ensures No Changes For Coverage To Consumers
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Mick Jagger on Grammy nod for James Brown doc, Amy WinehouseLOS ANGELES (AP) — Mick Jagger is getting Grammy love this year, but it's not for his music — it's for his film producing.
- New York City officials decide it's too cold for ice festNEW YORK (AP) — It's too cold in New York City for the annual Central Park Ice Festival.
- Stage version of 'Frozen' to kick off in Denver in 2017NEW YORK (AP) — Disney has announced that Denver will be the place where it tests its upcoming "Frozen" musical.
- Kanye West Drops Non-'Pablo' Song '30 Hours,' Adds to Album Track ListWith Kanye West fans anxiously awaiting the official arrival of the rapper's new album The Life of Pablo following Thursday's Madison Square Garden debut, West instead threw another curveball: A new track titled "30 Hours," the latest installment in the rapper's series of Friday drops. "Now that the album is...
- Kanye West Defends Controversial Taylor Swift 'Famous' LyricThe battle over Kanye West's controversial "Famous" lyric wages on: After Taylor Swift's rep issued a statement denying that the singer approved of West's "misogynistic" line, "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / I made that bitch famous," the rapper unleashed a...
- What Are Kendrick Lamar's Chances for a Grammy Victory?Kendrick Lamar's sprawling, incisive, virtuosic To Pimp a Butterfly is the best album of 2015. Rolling Stone said it. Entertainment Weekly agrees. So did the Guardian, so does Pitchfork and so did a whole bunch of other places too. But will the Grammy voters agree? Hip-hop's relationship with the Grammys has...