Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Summer Travel Safety Tips for Your Credit Cards
- Nike’s Phil Knight Jogs Into Retirement
- Rate Increase Set for 2017 Individual Health Insurance Policies
- Oregon Youth Marijuana Use Prevention Campaign to Launch
- Oregonians Get a Raise – Minimum Wage Increase in Effect Today
- Keep Your Pet Safe Over The Fourth of July- Tips From the Humane Society
- July 2-5 – Due to Holiday Fireworks Pilot Butte Access Closed To Vehicles
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Delight as jazz giants return to small Swiss town of MontreuxThe legendary American musician was back on stage at the opening of this year's Montreux Jazz Festival, half a century after he headlined the first festival in the idyllic Swiss town in 1967. "Duke Ellington was one of the people that wrote a letter to the US immigration to allow me to stay in America," […]
- Lawyer: Woman required to tell Cosby she was talking to copsPHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby's lawyers argued on Friday that a woman accusing him of sexual assault had to notify him before she spoke to police last year under the terms of their confidential civil settlement.
- Gay Talese will promote new book, backs off earlier commentsNEW YORK (AP) — Gay Talese has disavowed his disavowal.
- See David Gilmour Play 'One of These Days' for First Time in 22 YearsDavid Gilmour dug deep into Pink Floyd's catalogue at a recent concert in Wrocław, Poland and played "One of These Days," the opening track to the 1971 LP Meddle, for the first time since Floyd's 1994 tour. The concert, which is part of the singer and guitarist's Rattle...
- Weekend Rock: What Is the Best Pop-Punk Album of All Time?Today, Blink-182 released California, their first album in five years — and also first without founding member Tom DeLonge. The album has the pop-punk luminaries not only moving their sound forward but also reflecting on their legacy and their place as one of the most popular and influential...
- Hear Demi Lovato's Alluring New Song 'Body Say'Demi Lovato has debuted the sultry studio version of her new single "Body Say." She debuted the track during the kick-off show of her co-headlining tour with friend and business partner Nick Jonas. On the dance ballad, Lovato is more forward than ever, continuing the sexy lyrical turn...