Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Lincoln City Man Dies In Crash South Of Lincoln City
- Young Filmmakers Get An Opportunity From City Of Bend
- Cable Crossing Fire Shows Little Growth Overnight
- Investors Attracted To Westside Bend Due To OSU-Cascades
- Stouts Fire Near Canyonville, Morning Update
- Vacancies On Forest Service Advisory Committee
- Deschutes County Deputies Recognized
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Family, friends expected for private Bobbi Kristina funeralATLANTA (AP) — Bobbi Kristina Brown, the only child of Whitney Houston and R&B singer Bobby Brown, was born and raised in the shadow of her famous parents' hugely public life.
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news showsWASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
- Filmmakers respond to criticism of Lego 'Brickumentary'NEW YORK (AP) — The filmmakers behind a documentary on the toy powerhouse Lego say critics who see the film as a 92-minute commercial for the tiny building blocks are missing the point.
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2The first clue came during the end of "Beautiful Day" when Bono sang a few lines of "Hungry Heart." It lasted no more than six seconds, but it seemed to confirm rumors that had been flying around for weeks that Bruce Springsteen was going to come out for the final night of...
- Country Legend Lynn Anderson Dead at 67Singer-songwriter Lynn Anderson, a dynamic Grammy-winning performer whose 1970 single, "Rose Garden," was a country and pop hit throughout the world, died Thursday night at Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center after suffering a heart attack. According to the Tennessean, Anderson was hospitalized with pneumonia following a recent trip...
- Watch Jason Aldean Bring Sultry 'Tonight' to 'Today'Earlier this morning, Jason Aldean treated NBC's Today audience at New York City's Rockefeller Plaza to a four-song set, including his latest single "Tonight Looks Good on You." The song, which recently reached Number 1 on Billboard's Country Airplay Chart, is Aldean's third single from his 2014 platinum-selling album Old Boots, New...