- Forest Health Meeting In Klamath County, Public Invited
- Salem Man Dies In Boating Accident Caused By Sneaker Wave
- Fire Near Dayville Mapped At More Than 27,000 Acres
- Three Siberian Huskies Seized After Attacking Several Alpacas
- Madras Teen Dies After Tree Falls On Him During Woodcutting Trip
- State Police Investigate Serious Injury Crash On The Coast
- Man Cited In Serious Injury Crash In Wasco County
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Police arrest man, 20, in shooting of Kermit Ruffins' nieceNEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans police say they have arrested a man in the death of a woman identified as the daughter of a New Orleans policewoman and firefighter, and a niece of jazz trumpeter Kermit Ruffins.
- High-tech Marvel theme park cuts summer tour shortNEW YORK (AP) — The indoor high-tech traveling theme park "The Marvel Experience" has stumbled and will cut short its summer tour.
- Versace kicks off Paris couture week in stylePARIS (AP) — Actress Michelle Rodriguez and model Naomi Campbell joined celebrity attendees Sunday at the start of Paris' fall-winter 2015-16 haute couture week — that headlined with Versace. Here are the highlights, including Adeline Andre and Ulyana Sergeenko:
- Barack Obama Pens Tribute to 'Iconic' Grateful DeadAs the Grateful Dead prepare to bid you goodnight with one final Fare Thee Well show at Chicago's Soldier Field Sunday night, President Barack Obama, a longtime Chicagoan, has paid tribute to the long-running jam legends with a message congratulating the group on their 50th anniversary and enduring legacy. "Here's to...
- Dr. Dre Praises J Dilla, Talks N.W.A Biopic on 'Pharmacy'Dr. Dre opened up The Pharmacy Saturday night on Apple Music's Beats 1, and the G-Funk extraordinaire used his debut hour-long radio program to praise the late J Dilla as well as discuss the upcoming N.W.A biopic Straight Outta Compton. "There's actually a lot of producers that I...
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the BalconyIn 1968, only three years into their long, strange trip, the Grateful Dead came up with a radical idea for sharing their already singular, performing alchemy. Instead of taking their live experience to America city by city, they would bring the multitudes to the mountain. "We used to fantasize about...