Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, October 1st, and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! ...Read more
- Oregon Public Schools Names New Executive Director
- Controlled Burns Planned In Ochocos
- American Red Cross Cascades Region Helps Redmond Family Displaced By Fire
- Fire Destroys SE Bend Home
- Two Major Construction Projects Will Cause Traffic Delays In Bend
- Ochoco Natl. Forest – Volunteer Day At Trout Creek
- Crook County School District – Elevated Levels of Lead Found At School
Keep your mornings local with The Peak Morning Show with Kit Mann.
Kit originally joined Horizon Broadcasting Group in the summer of 2010, left for a few years to work at radio stations in ...Read more
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Springsteen's 'Born to Run' takes readers on riveting ride"Born to Run" (Simon & Schuster), by Bruce Springsteen
- Molly Ringwald eyes return to stage in a classic titleNEW YORK (AP) — "The Breakfast Club" star Molly Ringwald will return to a New York stage in an adaptation of another classic 1980s film — "Terms of Endearment."
- VIEWER'S GUIDE: Trust and temperament key themes in debateWASHINGTON (AP) — The most telling moments in presidential debates often come out of the blue — an offhand remark or unrehearsed gesture that helps to reveal the essence of a candidate who's already been poked, prodded and inspected for years.
- Shepard Fairey's Noise: Inside Iconic Designer's New Art-Pop BandShepard Fairey's new art-pop band Nøise recently got the remix treatment by Moby, Z-Trip and more. We find out how this quartet allows the iconic artist to work outside of his lane.
- Christine McVie on Fleetwood Mac's 'Peculiar' 'Mirage' Sessions, New LPFleetwood Mac's Christine McVie recalls the "peculiar" making of the band's hit 1982 album 'Mirage.'
- The Head and the Heart on Battling Addiction, Embracing PopMembers of Seattle folk-rock group the Head and the Heart discuss how they're soldiering on after a member's addiction-related hiatus.