Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Lincoln City Man Dies In Crash South Of Lincoln City
- Young Filmmakers Get An Opportunity From City Of Bend
- Cable Crossing Fire Shows Little Growth Overnight
- Investors Attracted To Westside Bend Due To OSU-Cascades
- Stouts Fire Near Canyonville, Morning Update
- Vacancies On Forest Service Advisory Committee
- Deschutes County Deputies Recognized
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Original sound of Japan emperor's war-end speech releasedTOKYO (AP) — The 4 ½-minute speech that has reverberated throughout Japan's modern history since it was delivered by Emperor Hirohito at the end of World War II has come back to life in digital form.
- SNL stars Armisen, Meyers, Hader reunite for parody seriesBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — The shaggy-haired rocker who set up his amplifier in the posh hotel lobby looked a lot like Fred Armisen. And wasn't that Seth Meyers snapping his picture?
- Ted Nugent expresses support for man who killed lionNEW YORK (AP) — Rocker Ted Nugent says he supports an American dentist who killed a protected lion in Zimbabwe.
- Country Legend Lynn Anderson Dead at 67Singer-songwriter Lynn Anderson, a dynamic Grammy-winning performer whose 1970 single, "Rose Garden," was a country and pop hit throughout the world, died Thursday night at Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center after suffering a heart attack. According to the Tennessean, Anderson was hospitalized with pneumonia following a recent trip...
- Watch Jason Aldean Bring Sultry 'Tonight' to 'Today'Earlier this morning, Jason Aldean treated NBC's Today audience at New York City's Rockefeller Plaza to a four-song set, including his latest single "Tonight Looks Good on You." The song, which recently reached Number 1 on Billboard's Country Airplay Chart, is Aldean's third single from his 2014 platinum-selling album Old Boots, New...
- 5 Things We Learned From Sturgill Simpson's Interview With Foos GuitaristWith the Foo Fighters winding their summer-long tour to a close, lead guitarist Chris Shiflett is shifting some of his focus back to his Walking the Floor podcast. Now at its 28th episode, the series finds Shiflett talking shop with songwriters, sidemen and storytellers. It's a conversation between artists, essentially, with Shiflett — who...