Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- Longtime Prineville Man Died In Forklift Accident
- COCC Presentation: “Women Swimming Upstream”…
- Police Ask People In Roseburg Not To Line The Streets And Highways
- Mid Oregon CU Seminar: Social Security And Your Retirement
- Prescribed Burn For South-Central Oregon Postphoned
- Results Of The 11th Annual “Feast At The Old Mill”
- Deschutes County Hopes To Reunite Found Horse With Owner
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Judge refuses to throw out defamation suit against CosbyBOSTON (AP) — A federal judge in Massachusetts has refused to dismiss a defamation lawsuit brought against comedian Bill Cosby by three women who say he sexually abused them decades ago.
- Into the Groove: Prince plays private show for MadonnaPrince and Madonna can both sell out arenas, but for one night only, the Purple One played exclusively for the Material Girl. In an ultra-intimate concert sure to stir envy among legions of fans of the 1980s pop giants, Prince reportedly put on a private show at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota early Friday […]
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Oct. 8, 2015:
- Watch Dave Grohl Reunite With Battle of the Bands Rival OnstageFoo Fighters' Sonic Highways tour has witnessed a number of strange occurrences over the past few months: A shattered leg, a rickrolling of the Westboro Baptist Church, Foo fans covering Rush and onstage invites for Jewel and Dave Grohl's doctor. However, at Foo Fighters' Memphis gig Wednesday night,...
- Easton Corbin Explains Why 'Yup' Was a Hard SellEaston Corbin wasn't always sold on his new single "Yup." In fact, he tells Rolling Stone Country, he didn't really like it the first time he heard it. "It's a little different from what people normally hear from me, but it's a good thing to change it up a little bit,"...
- Not Sucking in Their Seventies: Rock Lifers Go the DistanceWe've reached a strange and wondrous moment where if you're in the mood for some Seventies guitar rock, you might end up listening to a new album recorded by a rocker in his seventies. There certainly was no guarantee things would turn out this way, partly because no one ever...