- Prineville Man Charged With Murder, Victim From Christmas Valley
- DA Says Fatal Stabbing Was Self Defense
- UPDATE: Boil Water For Two Days- Water Main Break In La Pine
- Fatal Crash Between School Bus And Car Backs Up Traffic
- Crook County Sheriff’s Office Finds Man Dead In Car
- “Ringo Project” Field Trip Later This Month
- Brookswood Boulevard Roundabout To Open Tomorrow
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- With Emmys change, 'OITNB' creator not a fan of genresNEW YORK (AP) — The creator of "Orange Is the New Black" says though the Emmys switched the hit show from the comedy category to drama, she's not a fan of people boxing the series into a single genre.
- Afroman fined, ordered to get counseling for punching fanBILOXI, Miss. (AP) — Rap artist Afroman was given a suspended six-month jail sentence Thursday, fined $330 and ordered to undergo anger management and impulse behavior counseling for punching a woman who jumped on a stage during a concert earlier this year.
- Sotheby's to auction art collection of billionaire TaubmanNEW YORK (AP) — The art collection of a billionaire developer and former chairman of Sotheby's, which includes works from Picasso, de Kooning and Rothko, is coming up for sale, the auction house said Thursday.
- Alabama Preview the Mountain Music of 'Southern Drawl' AlbumArguably the most influential country band in history, Alabama are set to return September 18th with their first album of originals in 14 years. Called Southern Drawl, the project finds the Country Music Hall of Famers "getting off the porch" with a sound that revives the magic of country...
- Flashback: Pink Floyd Play 'Run Like Hell' at 1990 Charity GigOn a rainy Saturday in June of 1990, 120,000 rock fans descended onto a field in Knebworth, England, to witness one of the biggest charity shows of all time. It's not nearly as well-known these days as Live Aid, Live 8, the Concert for New York City or the Concert...
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'Black Sabbath have announced "The End," their farewell tour set to kick off in January. The group is promising concerts that "surpass all previous tours with their most mesmerizing production ever." The North American leg begins in January in Omaha and ends in February at New York City's Madison Square...