Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- Deschutes County Releases Name of Crash Victim
- Fatal Forklift Accident In Prineville
- Details On Morning Crash Near La Pine
- DA Hummel Says No Charges In The Good Samaritan Gun Case
- Traffic Crash Closes 27th in Bend
- Campus “Potential” Threat And Lockdown This Morning In Redmond At Ridgeview
- Sheriffs From Across Oregon Supporting Roseburg
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Picasso, Monet from William Koch collection to be auctionedNEW YORK (AP) — An erotic painting of a cabaret singer by Pablo Picasso with a second picture on the reverse side could bring over $60 million at auction.
- BET Hip-Hop Awards holds taping of show in AtlantaATLANTA (AP) — The 10th annual BET Hip-Hop Awards are getting ready for next week's broadcast with a taping in Atlanta, and Drake is back as the top nominee for a second straight year.
- Marlo Thomas on her dad and why everyone needs to be freeNEW YORK (AP) — In a little off-Broadway theater — actually in a theater above that little theater — you can catch a woman who has four Emmys, a Golden Globe, a Grammy, a Peabody and a Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- John Mayer and Grateful Dead's Bob Weir Talk Upcoming Dead & Company TourA couple years ago, John Mayer was recording a solo album, trying to channel the Grateful Dead's sound. "You should have seen me some of those days," he says. "I was going behind the drums trying to do a loping drum beat, and then trying to sing over it. It's impossible for...
- Sony, Michael Jackson Estate in Talks for Transfer of Massive CatalogSony ATV, the famous music-publishing catalog that Michael Jackson bought in 1985 and used for decades as a financial lifeline, will soon be sold in full to the late singer's estate — or the estate may sell its own half back to Sony Corp. The technology giant will "either become...
- Justin Bieber Threatens to Sue Over Nude PhotosJustin Bieber is threatening to sue a New York newspaper that published nude photos of the singer on vacation. A cease-and-desist letter was sent from Bieber's legal team to the New York Daily News demanding the takedown of 20 paparazzi-snapped photos of Bieber's recent vacation in Bora Bora with his rumored girlfriend,...