Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- There they are: 52 Miss America contestants in Atlantic CityATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — There they are: the 52 Miss America contestants, on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Internet star sings of Gaza cat and 'My Trousers'Mobbed by fans wherever he goes, Adel Meshoukhi is the kind of singer that perhaps only Gaza could produce: an internet sensation who depends on a modest stipend from Hamas. Very few people in Gaza, the small Palestinian territory ruled by the Islamist movement Hamas, haven't heard of the young and disenchanted Meshoukhi.
- Carol Kane says Gene Wilder gave her a second chanceLOS ANGELES (AP) — At age 23, Carol Kane was fresh off a Best Actress Oscar nomination with no prospects on the horizon. The phone hadn't rung for a year, she said. Then Gene Wilder called.
- John Lennon's Killer Mark David Chapman Denied Parole for Ninth TimeMark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon in New York City on December 8th, 1980, was denied parole for the ninth time.
- MTV VMAs Endure Significant Ratings DropAn audience of 6.5 million people tuned into the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, a drop of 34 percent compared to the 2015 event.
- Listen to 'Rolling Stone Music Now' Podcast: Lars Ulrich on Metallica's New GrooveListen to the latest episode of our weekly 'Rolling Stone Music Now' podcast, featuring Lars Ulrich on Metallica's new groove