Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, March 14th and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! Items for your home, health, recreation and more, all in one ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Do you know an outstanding Central Oregon student in elementary, middle or high school? The PEAK 104.1 and My Circle K would like to reward them! Each week’s Student Of The Week receives a ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Ming-Na Wen: 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' role makes me a cool momNEW YORK (AP) — Ming-Na Wen says although she may play ace pilot and weapons expert Melinda May on "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," the television series about the Marvel Comics organization has become her arsenal for getting her children to think she's cool.
- Picasso's rarely seen ceramics featured at Kennedy CenterWASHINGTON (AP) — A major exhibition of Pablo Picasso's art in ceramics is making its U.S. debut as part of a new Iberian arts festival at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
- Maxee Maxwell, member of girl group Brownstone, dies at 46LOS ANGELES (AP) — Maxee Maxwell, a member of the 1990s girl group Brownstone — best known for the hit "If You Love Me" — has died after cutting herself in a fall at home, a representative said Monday.
- Stream Arcade Fire Member Will Butler's New Album 'Policy'Arcade Fire multi-instrumentalist Will Butler will release his debut solo LP Policy on March 10th, but before the album hits shelves next week, Butler has offered up a stream of Policy's eight tracks (via Pitchfork). In a statement, Butler describes Policy as "American music — in the tradition of the Violent Femmes,...
- Depeche Mode Founder Martin Gore Preps New Instrumental LPDepeche Mode founder Martin Gore will release MG, a solo LP of 16 electronic instrumentals, on April 28th via Mute. Gore began work on the album following the March 2013 conclusion of Depeche Mode's Delta Machine tour, writing and producing the material at his home studio in Santa Barbara, California. In a...
- Robin Thicke Plays Piano in Court at 'Blurred Lines' TrialThe battle over "Blurred Lines" continues in a Los Angeles courtroom as Robin Thicke, T.I. and Pharrell Williams face off against the Marvin Gaye estate over whether the Worst Song of 2013 infringed on the soul singer's "Got to Give It Up." After the "Blurred Lines" creators preemptively sued the Gaye estate in September...