- Fourth Graders ! Pick Up Your Free Park Pass
- Culver School District Water Testing – Levels are Safe
- Accident – Wickiup Junction Safety Project
- Blaze Ignites Off Skyliner Road – Quickly Doused
- Bend Small House Fire
- Armed Man Who Was Hit By Redmond Police Patrol Car Has Died
- Eagle Crest Fire Evacuations Lifted
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Los Angeles police respond to singer Chris Brown's homeLOS ANGELES (AP) — Los Angeles police have been called to singer Chris Brown's home.
- Chicago lawmaker proposes cracking down on Pokemon Go sitesSPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — Invasive weeds have long threatened to erode dunes on a portion of the Chicago lakefront, but the area recently had to contend with a virtual invasion: "Pokemon Go" characters.
- Ryan Lochte on 'Dancing': Out of the pool, into the ballroomNEW YORK (AP) — Sure, Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte made up an incident in Rio de Janeiro and is facing charges from Brazilian police that he filed a false robbery report and is losing sponsors who think his image has been tarnished.
- John Lennon's Killer Mark David Chapman Denied Parole for Ninth TimeMark David Chapman, the man who murdered John Lennon in New York City on December 8th, 1980, was denied parole for the ninth time.
- MTV VMAs Endure Significant Ratings DropAn audience of 6.5 million people tuned into the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards, a drop of 34 percent compared to the 2015 event.
- Listen to 'Rolling Stone Music Now' Podcast: Lars Ulrich on Metallica's New GrooveListen to the latest episode of our weekly 'Rolling Stone Music Now' podcast, featuring Lars Ulrich on Metallica's new groove