Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Stouts Fire at 17,000 Acres Due To Planned Burning
- Bend Man Missing Since Friday, Bike Found Near Irrigation Canal Sunday
- Oregon Army National Guard Helping With Fire Attack
- Bend Elks Clinch South Division With Win Last Night
- Crews Begin “Mop Up” On Cable Crossing Fire Near Glide
- Prineville Man Charged With Child Abuse
- Bend Council Meets Today, But No Decision On Gas Tax
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dead at 85NEW YORK (AP) — Designer Arnold Scaasi, whose flamboyant creations adorned first ladies from Mamie Eisenhower to Laura Bush and film stars from Elizabeth Taylor to Barbra Streisand, has died. He was 85.
- Debate illustrates power of Fox News in GOP campaignNEW YORK (AP) — Iowa and New Hampshire are still on the horizon — but first there's the Fox primary, and the buildup to this week's first Republican presidential debate shows that the influence of Fox News Channel on the GOP selection process is stronger than ever.
- Zooey Deschanel marries Jacob Pechenik, delivers baby girlLOS ANGELES (AP) — Zooey Deschanel is now a wife and mother.
- Pharrell Braces for Protests During South African TourPharrell Williams will face protests during his South African tour next months from a pro-Palestinian group that opposes his partnership with Woolworths, a major retailer in the country that has trade ties with Israel, Reuters reports. The South African branch of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions against Israel (BDS) — a movement...
- Flashback: Jimmy Page Forms Short-Lived Supergroup With Members of YesThe very early 1980s was a scary and confusing times for many rock gods of the previous decade. This new thing called MTV was turning oddball British acts like Kajagoogoo, Adam Ant, Culture Club and Haircut 100 into overnight stars, and 1970s stadium rock giants like the Who, the...
- Noel Gallagher Compares Apple Music to George OrwellNoel Gallagher bemoaned the state of the album in the age of streaming and blasted Apple Music's 24/7 Internet radio, Beats 1, during an interview on the Varvet International podcast, saying, "Apple Music, world radio, is that some sort of George Orwell shit going on? "How can you be so arrogant...