- Central Oregon’s Unemployment Rate Rises
- Crater Lake Waiving Fees
- New Pronghorn Lodge Projected To Open In 2017
- Accused Kaylee Sawyer Killer Booked Into Bend Jail
- Elective Surgeries Cancelled Today At St. Charles Bend
- New Multi Family Housing Project On Bend’s Westside Rejected
- School Supplies Desperately Needed For The Salvation Army Back-to-School Distribution
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- BBC lists Top 100 films of 21st Century; David Lynch tops itThere may still be 84 years to go, but a new list ranks David Lynch's "Mulholland Drive," Wong Kar-wai's "In the Mood for Love" and Paul Thomas Anderson's "There Will Be Blood" as the top films of the 21st century — so far.
- AFI postpones 'The Birth of a Nation' screening, Parker Q&ALOS ANGELES (AP) — The American Film Institute has canceled plans to screen writer-director Nate Parker's "The Birth of a Nation" for students this week amid controversies surrounding a 17-year-old rape accusation against Parker and his co-writer.
- Lawsuit filed over railing collapse at Snoop Dogg concertCAMDEN, N.J. (AP) — Lawyers representing 17 people injured when a railing collapsed at a Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa concert in New Jersey earlier this month have filed a lawsuit against the venue's owner and the performers claiming they didn't take enough precautions to ensure concertgoers would be safe.
- Gong Co-Founder Gilli Smyth Dead at 83Gilli Smyth, a co-founding member of the influential space-rock group Gong, has died at the age of 83.
- Questlove Announces Three-Hour Pandora Radio ShowThe Roots' Questlove has partnered with Pandora to create a three-hour radio show for the streaming service.
- Rick Astley on Benefits of Rickrolling, Taking Cues From AdeleRick Astley, singer of Eighties smashes like "Never Gonna Give You Up," discusses the upside of Rickrolling and how he learned to love his hit songs.