- Bend Power Outage Caused By Equipment Failure
- Deschutes Public Library Gives Public Increased Access to Meeting Spaces
- Missing Hunter Found Safe
- Breaking News *** Large Scale Power Outage ***
- Fourth Graders ! Pick Up Your Free Park Pass
- Culver School District Water Testing – Levels are Safe
- Accident – Wickiup Junction Safety Project
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Frankenstein 2.0: Hollywood's obsession with 'playing God'Ridley Scott's son Luke steps out of his father's shadow this week with his directorial debut "Morgan", a modern take on the "mad scientist" trope that has preoccupied Hollywood for more than a century. Ever since inventor Thomas Edison's company made the first Frankenstein motion picture in 1910, filmmakers have been telling cautionary tales about […]
- Clinton wraps up Hamptons fundraising swingSAGAPONACK, N.Y. (AP) — Hillary Clinton is wrapping a fundraising blitz in the Hamptons, where she has racked up millions during a three-day swing.
- The Latest: Chris Brown arrested at home on assault chargeLOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on a police response at the Los Angeles home of singer Chris Brown (all times local):
- NBA Player Iman Shumpert Releases New Song After Cameo in Kanye's 'Fade'Iman Shumpert has released a new song, "Glory," after making a cameo appearance in Kanye West's "Fade" video.
- Tool, R. Kelly, Danger Mouse Support 'Blurred Lines' AppealOver 200 musicians including Rivers Cuomo, R. Kelly and Danger Mouse, have signed an amicus brief supporting the "Blurred Lines" appeal.
- Selena Gomez Taking Career Hiatus After Lupus DiagnosisSelena Gomez plans to take time off while dealing with side effects of lupus including "anxiety, panic attacks and depression."