Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Youth Tackle Football Program Needs Volunteer Coaches
- Road Crews Working On Bend Streets – Chip Sealing Underway
- Wolf Pup Born in Silver Lake Area
- Zane Grey Cabin Added to National Register of Historic Places
- Bend Woman Accused of Killing Grandmother gets 75 Months
- Medical Examiner Says Kaylee Sawyer Died of Blunt Force Trauma
- Deschutes County SAR Assists Lost Hiker on South Sister
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- A look at some of the most death-defying stunts of all timeLOS ANGELES (AP) — Although he's one of the most accomplished skydivers in the world, Luke Aikins will tell you what he's about to do — jump out of a plane without a parachute — is one crazy stunt.
- Skydiver makes final preparations to jump without parachuteLOS ANGELES (AP) — Skydiver Luke Aikins figures his next leap into thin air will start pretty much like the thousands that preceded it, only with one small but significant difference: This time when he steps out of the plane at 25,000 feet he won't take his parachute with him.
- Stunt driver school trains for Georgia's film industry needsDAWSONVILLE, Ga. (AP) — Stuntwoman Natalie Govin found work easily in South Florida — until funds for the state's film incentives program recently went dry.
- David Bowie's 'Blackstar' Band Preps New LP 'Beyond Now'Saxophonist Donny McCaslin and his band, the jazz troupe that backed David Bowie on 'Blackstar,' have announced a new album titled 'Beyond Now.'
- Watch French Montana, Drake's Festive 'No Shopping' VideoFrench Montana and Drake have dropped their festive new video for "No Shopping," their track off Montana's upcoming LP 'MC4.'
- 'Iron Man' Composer Revives Ghostface Killah Lawsuit After AppealGhostface Killah is once again facing a copyright infringement lawsuit stemming from his use of "Iron Man Theme" on his 2000 LP 'Supreme Clientele.'