- Oregon Occupiers Will Turn Themselves in to FBI Thursday
- FBI Surrounds Occupiers, Cliven Bundy Arrested in Portland
- Moda Agreement Ensures No Changes For Coverage To Consumers
- Mild Weather Prompts More Prescribed Burns
- First Zika Virus Confirmed in Oregon
- Helicopter Training Planned in Deschutes Area
- McLane: Potential Storm Clouds in State Revenue Forecast
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Familiar Stars Hollow faces back for 'Gilmore Girls' rebootLOS ANGELES (AP) — Some familiar Stars Hollow faces will be on hand for the "Gilmore Girls" reboot.
- George Clooney hopes to meet Merkel to discuss refugeesBERLIN (AP) — Actor George Clooney says he plans to meet German Chancellor Angela Merkel to discuss the situation in Syria, which has contributed to the surge in refugees coming to Europe over the past year.
- IMAX film 'National Parks Adventure' celebrates parksA new IMAX movie debuts Friday, starring geysers, red rock canyons, mountaintops and redwood forests.
- See Vince Gill Honor George Jones With Stark 'Sad One Comin' On'One of the key performance events during CRS (Country Radio Seminar), the annual gathering of radio- and music-industry professionals in Nashville, is the Universal Music Group luncheon at the Ryman Auditorium, where the label group's roster takes the stage for short sets to introduce new singles or revisit classic favorites. Vince...
- RJD2 Drops Ebullient Instrumental 'The Sheboygan Left'Philadelphia hip-hop producer RJD2 has released a glimmering, ebullient new single, "The Sheboygan Left," set to appear on his upcoming album, Dame Fortune. The mostly instrumental cut opens with a funky, guttural groove that builds to a angelic chorus of synth stabs, wordless vocals and a subtle, twinkling guitar line. After the song temporarily...
- Run-DMC on Receiving Rap's First Grammy Lifetime Achievement AwardWhen Run-D.M.C. said they "crash through walls, cut through floors, bust through ceilings and knock down doors," it was no idle boast. They were the first rap group to do almost everything — to be certified gold, to be certified platinum, to have a Top 10 single, to cover Rolling...