- UPDATE: Sugarloaf Fire, 4800 Acres, 40 Percent Contained
- Health Advisory Lifted For Lake Billy Chinook
- Update On Bunker Hill Complex
- Police Investigate Possible Arson At La Pine Middle School
- Dangerous Police Chase Ends In Arrest Of Two Washington State Residents
- Confused About Marijuana Rules? State Launched Info Campaign…
- Tough Day On Fire Lines, Corner Creek Fire Grows To 2500 Acres
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Documentary film about Market Basket dispute nears releaseBOSTON (AP) — One of the most remarkable work stoppages in U.S. labor history will soon be the subject of a documentary film.
- Royal Opera House defends rape scene after booingThe Royal Opera House in London on Wednesday defended a gang rape scene in its new production of Rossini's "Guillaume Tell", after it was booed by the first night audience and savaged by reviewers. "This production includes a scene which puts the spotlight on the brutal reality of women being abused during war time, and […]
- 'Ballers' looks at humor, drama in the lives of pro athletesMIAMI (AP) — Omar Benson Miller spent three seasons on "CSI: Miami," but only this past year did he get a chance to film a television show in South Florida.
- Robin Thicke: 'I Know the Difference Between Inspiration and Theft'Robin Thicke maintained that he did not plagiarize Marvin Gaye's "Got to Give It Up" when he co-wrote "Blurred Lines" in his first interview since a jury decided otherwise. "I know the difference between inspiration and theft," he recently told The New York Times. "I’m constantly...
- Amy Winehouse Demos for Unfinished Third LP DestroyedAmy Winehouse died from alcohol poisoning in July 2011 at age 27, with only two studio albums to her name. The troubled singer recorded demos for a third LP, but those tracks will never be heard – since they were destroyed by David Joseph, chairman/CEO of Winehouse's label, Universal Music...
- Luke Bryan on 'Kill the Lights,' Country's Sexiest MenLuke Bryan is in the middle of one of his biggest years. In March, he wrapped up his wildly popular Spring Break EP collection and is pregaming for the August release of his fifth studio album Kill the Lights with his Kick the Dust Up tour. "With Kill the Lights, my...