- DA Says Fatal Stabbing Was Self Defense
- UPDATE: Boil Water For Two Days- Water Main Break In La Pine
- Fatal Crash Between School Bus And Car Backs Up Traffic
- Crook County Sheriff’s Office Finds Man Dead In Car
- “Ringo Project” Field Trip Later This Month
- Brookswood Boulevard Roundabout To Open Tomorrow
- Oregon State Police Ask For Public’s Help In Possible Kidnapping
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Sotheby's to auction art collection of billionaire TaubmanNEW YORK (AP) — The art collection of a billionaire developer and former chairman of Sotheby's, which includes works from Picasso, de Kooning and Rothko, is coming up for sale, the auction house said Thursday.
- Review: 'Transporter' a cinematic bumpy rideLOS ANGELES (AP) — If nothing else, this reboot of the Transporter franchise should do wonders for Audi sales, not to mention car safety. Every passenger who sets foot in the tricked-out, gleaming German automobile driven by the titular character is immediately ordered to fasten their seat belt. It's sound advice, because "The Transporter Refueled" […]
- Black Sabbath announce 'The End' tourBlack Sabbath, who pioneered heavy metal more than four decades ago, on Thursday announced a final tour and vowed it would be the band's last. The English rockers, known for their thunderous guitars and dark subject matter, said that "The End" tour would feature three of the band's four longtime members including flamboyant frontman Ozzy […]
- Alabama Preview the Mountain Music of 'Southern Drawl' AlbumArguably the most influential country band in history, Alabama are set to return September 18th with their first album of originals in 14 years. Called Southern Drawl, the project finds the Country Music Hall of Famers "getting off the porch" with a sound that revives the magic of country...
- Flashback: Pink Floyd Play 'Run Like Hell' at 1990 Charity GigOn a rainy Saturday in June of 1990, 120,000 rock fans descended onto a field in Knebworth, England, to witness one of the biggest charity shows of all time. It's not nearly as well-known these days as Live Aid, Live 8, the Concert for New York City or the Concert...
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'Black Sabbath have announced "The End," their farewell tour set to kick off in January. The group is promising concerts that "surpass all previous tours with their most mesmerizing production ever." The North American leg begins in January in Omaha and ends in February at New York City's Madison Square...