- Oregon Occupiers Will Turn Themselves in to FBI Thursday
- FBI Surrounds Occupiers, Cliven Bundy Arrested in Portland
- Moda Agreement Ensures No Changes For Coverage To Consumers
- Mild Weather Prompts More Prescribed Burns
- First Zika Virus Confirmed in Oregon
- Helicopter Training Planned in Deschutes Area
- McLane: Potential Storm Clouds in State Revenue Forecast
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Berlin Film Festival jury questioned over diversityBERLIN (AP) — The Berlin International Film Festival became embroiled in the debate about diversity in the movie industry Thursday, with jury president Meryl Streep dismissing questions about the all-white panel by telling reporters that "we're all Africans really."
- Taylor Swift to kick off the Grammy Awards with performanceNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Taylor Swift will open the 58th annual Grammy Awards with a performance from her nominated album, "1989," while Alabama Shakes, Miguel and 12-year-old jazz pianist Joey Alexander will also perform.
- Armstrong, Domingo, McDonald picked for Lincoln Center hallNEW YORK (AP) — Louis Armstrong, Placido Domingo, Yo-Yo Ma, Audra McDonald, Leontyne Price and Harold Prince are this year's selections for the Performing Arts Hall of Fame at Lincoln Center.
- Watch the 1975's Sultry, Soulful Cover of Justin Bieber's 'Sorry'The 1975 turned in a slinking, surprisingly funked-out cover of Justin Bieber's "Sorry" during an appearance on BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge Thursday. Anchored by an impenetrable groove, the Manchester pop-rock outfit put a spacey spin on the song with swirling synths and sopping guitar lines, while frontman Matthew Healy...
- Bruce Springsteen Details 'Born to Run' AutobiographyBruce Springsteen will tell his story in his words later this year when he puts out his autobiography, Born to Run. The tome will come out worldwide on September 27th – a few days after his 67th birthday – in hardcover, ebook and audiobook editions. "Writing about yourself is a...
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track ListKanye West has revealed the final track list and title for his seventh album, The Life of Pablo, on Twitter. The LP is set to be released Thursday, February 11th. For the album debut, West will host a listening party at Madison Square Garden on its release...