Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Beyonce releases new song day before Super Bowl appearanceSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Another Beyonce surprise project has lit up social media and caused a frenzy of excitement a day before the superstar's planned Super Bowl performance.
- Wife says singer and band leader Dan Hicks dies at age 74MILL VALLEY, Calif. (AP) — Singer Dan Hicks, who began his musical career in San Francisco in the 1960s and founded Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks, has died after a two-year battle with cancer. He was 74.
- Mardi Gras season rolls into last big weekend in New OrleansNEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Mardi Gras season entered its last big weekend of parades and galas in New Orleans before its end at midnight Fat Tuesday, when Ash Wednesday ushers in the period of Lent leading to Easter.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders FundraiserRed Hot Chili Peppers staged their first performance of 2016 Friday night at Los Angeles' Ace Hotel at the #FeelTheBern benefit concert for Bernie Sanders, who has gained the support of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band. During the Peppers' career-spanning set, the band also remembered
- Hear Nelly's Cover of Thomas Rhett's 'Die a Happy Man'In 2004, rapper Nelly released the song "Over and Over" from his album Suit (a companion to his collection Sweat that was released the same day). Singing the hook on that song — a Number Three hit in the United States — was Tim McGraw, marking an early cross-genre collaboration...
- Meek Mill Sentenced for Probation ViolationMeek Mill has been sentenced following a probation-violating trip to Los Angeles with girlfriend Nicki Minaj for the American Music Awards last November. The Philly rapper was found guilty of traveling without adhering to the guidelines stipulated in terms of his probation. Mill will serve 90 days under house...