Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Bend Fire Crews On Another Fire In Bend, Wildland Crews Also Fighting Flames
- FBI Statement On Suspicious Letters, 20 Sheriff’s Offices Impacted Including Crook And Jefferson Counties
- Alcohol May Be A Factor In Fatal I-Five Crash
- UPDATE: Two Local Counties Received Letter: Jefferson And Crook Counties
- Longer Hours At Knott Landfill
- State Police and Others Investigate Suspicious Packages At Government Offices In Oregon
- Airline Signs Letter Of Intent To Provide Service To Klamath Falls
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Nielsen's top programs for July 20-26NEW YORK (AP) — Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for July 20-26. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Dr. Seuss book explores what came before 'One Fish Two Fish'HANOVER, N.H. (AP) — Move over mockingbirds and watchmen. There's a new Yent in a tent in town.
- Remains of 4 early colonial leaders discovered at JamestownWASHINGTON (AP) — Archaeologists have uncovered human remains of four of the earliest leaders of the English colony that would become America, buried for more than 400 years near the altar of what was America's first Protestant church in Jamestown, Virginia.
- Years and Years on Crafting Dance-Pop With Indie-Rock EdgeU.K. electronic band Years and Years jumbles together an unlikely mix of sounds, including some that don't seem particularly fashionable — think Hot Chip and the Wanted covering Savage Garden, with a dash of Jamie Woon. They have several major hits overseas, the biggest being anthemic summer jam "King," but their next stop...
- Ashley Monroe: ‘It’s Hard for Me to Write a Happy Song’Two days before the official release of her critically-acclaimed new album, The Blade, singer-songwriter Ashley Monroe launched her third solo LP with a glittering performance at an East Nashville club. Throughout the evening, the Tennessee-born chanteuse invited several of her Music City friends and collaborators to share the stage. Among...
- Birdman Breaks Silence on Lil Wayne DramaBirdman expressed sadness over his ongoing feud with Lil Wayne in a preview for an upcoming tell-all interview with Power 105.1's Angie Martinez. The Cash Money honcho said Wayne's screed against him and the label "was shocking to everybody. I never thought Mula [Wayne] would be saying nothing negative about...