- School Supplies Desperately Needed For The Salvation Army Back-to-School Distribution
- Facebook Will Host Free Workshop For Prineville And Central Oregon Small Businesses
- Don’t Let Your Guard Down On Wildfires
- Time Is Running Out On Oregon Taxpayers With Expired Refund Checks
- The City of Bend – Trying To Deal with Its Influx Of Visitors
- Young Driver Rescued From Car In Canal
- Arrest Of Bookkeeper In $1 Million Embezzlement Case
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Burt Bacharach cancels 2 concerts to recover from broken armLOS ANGELES (AP) — Burt Bacharach is canceling two September concerts to recover from a broken arm.
- Harry Belafonte weighs in on Nate Parker and his new filmNEW YORK (AP) — Harry Belafonte says it's unfair that Nate Parker's shining moment with his film "The Birth of a Nation" is being overshadowed by a 17-year-old rape case. But the iconic performer and activist adds that he's not clear about the facts and wants to look more into the story that's been dominating […]
- Federal judge: Doig didn't create disputed paintingCHICAGO (AP) — A U.S. judge said Tuesday that a celebrated artist was right when he insisted he didn't paint a work now owned by a retired prison worker, a finding that likely ensures the artwork will now be worth a fraction of the previous estimated value of $10 million or more.
- Hear Thundercat's Incisive New Song 'Bus in These Streets'Thundercat contemplates the strangeness of life lived on- and offline in a sardonic, yet playful new song, "Bus in These Streets."
- 'Stranger Things' Composers Plot U.S. Tour as Survive'Stranger Things' composers Kyle Dixon and Michael Stein will embark on a U.S. tour with their Austin synth outfit Survive this fall.
- New Music Books Feature John Lennon, Michael Bloomfield and DMCRead our roundup of new music books, including a memoir by Darryl "DMC" McDaniels and a biography of doomed Sixties guitar hero Mike Bloomfield.