- Right To Try Bill Moved Out Of Committee
- Medford Woman Dies In Motorcycle Crash
- Congressman Walden Urges People To Take Advantage Of Free Tax Help
- New Audit Shows IT Problems In Oregon
- UPDATE FROM BACHELOR: Chair Lift Fall Cause
- Oregon Congressman Greg Walden In Central Oregon
- Missing Powell Butte Woman Disappeared Last Thursday
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Do you know an outstanding Central Oregon student in elementary, middle or high school? The PEAK 104.1 and My Circle K would like to reward them! Each week’s Student Of The Week receives a ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- No 'narsisstics': Music festivals ban fans' selfie sticksLOS ANGELES (AP) — You can bring your beach towels and floral headbands, but forget that selfie stick if you're planning to go to the Coachella or Lollapalooza music festivals.
- Irvine Welsh, Joseph O'Neill up for comic-writing prizeLONDON (AP) — Scottish novelist Irvine Welsh and Irish-American author Joseph O'Neill are among the finalists for a comic-writing award whose prize includes a bottle of champagne and a pig.
- Jay Z, Madonna, Minaj among owners of new streaming serviceNEW YORK (AP) — Madonna, Rihanna, Beyonce and Jay Z are among the A-List musicians who are co-owners of Tidal, a streaming service being billed as the first artist-owned platform for music and video.
- Music Megastars Team Up to Launch Streaming Service TidalA phalanx of chart-topping stars from across genres joined forces in the garage of New York City's biggest post office today to launch the newly artist-owned high-definition streaming service Tidal. Like a scene out of a pop-music version of The Avengers, 16 hit-makers – Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire's Win Butler...
- Eric Church, Kacey Musgraves Lead Willie Nelson's Fourth of July PicnicIn 1973, just four years after Woodstock, the most iconic American music festival of its kind, country star Willie Nelson hosted his first-ever Fourth of July Picnic in Dripping Springs, Texas, just outside the state's capital city of Austin. In 2015, for the first time in five years, the Independence...
- Brooks & Dunn to Reunite for ACM Awards PerformanceBrooks & Dunn, the lauded country duo who called it quits in 2010, are reuniting for an organization that awarded them 27 trophies over the course of their 20-year career together. Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn, who pursued solo careers after their Last Rodeo tour wrapped nearly five years ago,...