Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- Ribbon Cutting For Reed Market Road Project
- Kicker Rebate Details Announced
- Bend Fire Department To Hold Open House For Fire Prevention Week
- Lake Chinook New Fire Station Dedication
- Saving Grace Honored By Employees
- ODFW Seeks Public Input on 2016 Sport Halibut and Future Bottomfish Seasons
- State “Tobacco Reduction Advisory Committee” Meets This Week
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Review: Chilly, enigmatic 'Old Times' returns to BroadwayNEW YORK (AP) — That Thom Yorke is the first from the creative team to greet you at the new revival of "Old Time" is the first indication you're in for an unsettling show.
- Fox probing claims 'Maze Runner' cast took artifactsALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Representatives from 20th Century Fox are trying to determine if actors took American Indian artifacts while filming "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" at a private New Mexico ranch.
- Asian cinema masterpieces, ferry tragedy at Korean film festBUSAN, South Korea (AP) — South Korea's second-largest city is in a festive mood as the Busan Film Festival passes the midpoint.
- Kendrick Lamar Celebrates Eazy-E, Compton in Powerful TributeKendrick Lamar praised the fearlessness of N.W.A.'s Eazy-E and the new kind of truth-telling he brought to hip-hop in a tribute that kicks off Paper magazine's three-part series celebrating late rap greats in their October "Nowstalgia" issue. "People were scared to talk about these kinds of tough situations, but because [Eazy] and the group took it upon...
- Rosanne Cash on Gun Debate: 'Don't Tell Me to Keep My Mouth Shut'On Friday, October 2nd, just one day after a gunman on the campus of Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, killed nine people and injured several others, singer-songwriter Rosanne Cash took to her Facebook page, calling on readers to sign a petition urging the White House to reinstate the...
- Rihanna on Domestic Abuse: 'It's Not a Subject to Sweep Under the Rug'Rihanna opened up about her tumultuous relationship with Chris Brown, his assault and the unfair treatment she and other victims of domestic abuse often face in a new interview with Vanity Fair. "I just never understood that, like how the victim gets punished over and over," the singer said. Rihanna did not dwell...