Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Trump's pageant woes mount with TV and contestant drop-outsNEW YORK (AP) — Fallout from Donald Trump's remarks about immigrants from Mexico continued Tuesday as a TV company backed by Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim said it was scrapping a project in development with the outspoken mogul, and Mexico announced it won't be sending a contestant to the Miss Universe contest, which Trump partly owns.
- Disney picks McCarthy as CFO; names Mayer as strategy chiefBURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Disney named its treasurer, Christine McCarthy, as its new chief financial officer, replacing Jay Rasulo, a longtime executive who announced he was resigning earlier this month after it became apparent he would not likely be elevated to CEO.
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100K award for military writingNEW YORK (AP) — Historian David Hackett Fischer has won a $100,000 award for military writing.
- Bono, Edge Break Down Tumultuous Origins of U2's 'Cedarwood Road'Bono and the Edge broke down U2's songwriting process and recalled the rough North Dublin roots that inspired the Songs of Innocence cut, "Cedarwood Road," in a revealing interview for Song Exploder. The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it...
- Flashback: Yes Play 'Starship Trooper' on Last Tour With Classic LineupThe death of Yes bassist Chris Squire is a tragedy on many levels, only one of which is the fact that a complete reunion of the classic lineup of the band is now impossible. Discounting the short-lived late 1980s Yes splinter group Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, Squire played in...
- Kip Moore Admits Scrapping Entire Album for New SongsLast June, Kip Moore was promoting a new single and expecting a fall release date for his second album. The song, "Dirt Road," had more to it than the title suggests, telling the story of a Southern kid who begins to reject the message his preacher sends down from the...