Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Three Harley Davidson Drivers Involved In Crash On Huntington Road
- Inmate Escapes From Portland Prison
- 15 New Fires Pop Up From Storms, Crews Still Dealing With Cable Crossing Fire
- Stouts Fire Update For Sunday Morning
- Bend Fire Responds To Three Small “Suspicious” Brush Fires In 3 Hours
- Eugene Man Arrested In Alleged Bi-Mart Burglary
- Five Vehicle Crash On South Century Drive Near Sunriver
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Chita Rivera tells young performers to lose the lip-syncingBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Musical theater great Chita Rivera has friendly advice for young stars who are unable to dance and sing at the same time: Learn how.
- 2 women dead from suspected drug overdoses at music festPOMONA, Calif. (AP) — Two women died from suspected drug overdoses at a popular weekend music festival, prompting calls for an investigation and concern over the use of narcotics at youth-oriented events.
- Walt Disney experts rebut dogged anti-Semitic allegationsBEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) — Walt Disney was a complex figure, both celebrated and condemned, but allegations that he was a rabid anti-Semite are unproven, Disney experts said.
- Lollapalooza Briefly Evacuated Following Severe WeatherLollapalooza was briefly evacuated Sunday afternoon after unexpected thunderstorms swept into the Chicago area, bringing severe weather to Grant Park. "Lollapalooza officials are continuing to coordinate with the Chicago Office of Emergency Management and Communications (OEMC) to monitor weather conditions and determine when the park is safe for festival-goers to...
- David Byrne Pens Op-Ed Asking for Streaming TransparencyDavid Byrne has penned an op-ed calling for more transparency between the streaming services, the record labels and artists. Writing in the New York Times, the former Talking Heads singer seems more accepting of streaming than many of his musical peers – it "saved a record industry that...
- New York Lawmakers Clash Over 'Billy Joel Boulevard'Billy Joel will permanently close out New York's famed Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum with a concert Tuesday night, but the Piano Man singer, a Long Island icon himself, has state lawmakers split over a bill that would name a nearby street after him. Plans to rename a stretch of Route 107 in...