Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, March 14th and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! Items for your home, health, recreation and more, all in one ...Read more
- COCC Board Votes To Appoint Dr. Shirley Metcalf As President
- Candidate Details For 2 Local Elementary Schools
- Man With Broken Down Car Struck And Killed By Other Driver
- Managers Cancel Spring Chinook Season Due To Poor Fish Runs
- Governor Names Her Replacement As Secretary Of State
- Young Bend Man Killed In Fatal Highway Crash
- Governor Set To Sign Motor Voter Bill, Local Republican Tim Knopp Speaks Out
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Do you know an outstanding Central Oregon student in elementary, middle or high school? The PEAK 104.1 and My Circle K would like to reward them! Each week’s Student Of The Week receives a ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Deliberations in 'Blurred Lines' case to resume TuesdayLOS ANGELES (AP) — A jury has completed its first full day of deliberations in a copyright infringement case in which Marvin Gaye's family claims the 2013 hit "Blurred Lines" copied their father's music.
- Sheet music, and tradition, disappears in New YorkHeidi Rogers scurried back to the heaps of manila folders in her shop's maze of cabinets, but she already knew what she had in stock. These are the last days for such personalized attention to New York's musicians. Rogers's store, Frank Music Company -- the last shop devoted to sheet music in this global music […]
- Documentary tells gripping story of Red Army hockey teamLOS ANGELES (AP) — Gabe Polsky wouldn't stop pestering him, so Slava Fetisov grudgingly promised 15 minutes to the American making a documentary about the Soviet Union as reflected through its dominant Red Army hockey team.
- Listen to Jake Owen Cover Garth Brooks' 'Prayers'This week, the syndicated Bobby Bones Show hosted its "Joy Week," a series of uplifting performances, often covers, by visiting country stars. Among the highlights were the Band Perry's giddy take on Jason Derulo's "Trumpets" and rising artist Cam's interpretation of Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk." Jake Owen, however, stayed close...
- Lee Ann Womack Preps Limited Edition Vinyl for Record Store DayFor an artist who is so deeply rooted in traditional country music that the cover of her 2005 album, There's More Where That Came From, was designed to resemble a classic country LP, doing something unique to celebrate next month's upcoming Record Store Day isn't surprising. Womack and her husband/producer Frank...
- Prince Teases First Date of Spontaneous 'Hit and Run' US TourPrince performs where Prince pleases. The Purple One and backing band 3rdEyeGirl have announced their Hit & Run American tour, which kicks off May 14th in Louisville, Kentucky at an as-yet-unspecified venue. The location was chosen to honor the group's drummer, Louisville native Hannah Welton. Tickets for that performance go on...