- Empty Chair At Mount Bachelor Falls Off Of Lift
- State Police Report Fatal Motorcycle Crash Near Medford
- Oregon Urban Forestry Awards Announced
- March of Dimes Fundraiser Coming Up In Bend
- OSP Says Impaired Driver Caused Fatal Crash, Could Face Charges
- People Evacuated, Then Police Shoot and Kill Large Cougar In Bend
- ODOT Projects In Central Oregon Update
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Do you know an outstanding Central Oregon student in elementary, middle or high school? The PEAK 104.1 and My Circle K would like to reward them! Each week’s Student Of The Week receives a ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Trevor Noah set to replace Stewart on 'Daily Show'NEW YORK (AP) — Trevor Noah, a 31-year-old comedian from South Africa who has contributed to "The Daily Show" a handful of times during the past year, will become Jon Stewart's replacement as host, Comedy Central announced Monday.
- Robin Williams' wife, children head to court in estate fightSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Attorneys for Robin Williams' wife and children are headed to court in their battle over the late comedian's estate.
- Ludacris, Chrissy Teigen to host 2015 Billboard Music AwardsNEW YORK (AP) — Ludacris and Chrissy Teigen will host the 2015 Billboard Music Awards in May.
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land ConvictionsLast December, Killer Mike and author Erik Nielson teamed to pen an op-ed examining how the criminal justice system often employs rap lyrics as a means to convict suspects. The Run the Jewels rapper's first column focused on the case of Anthony Elonis, and now in their latest op-ed for Vox that examines hip-hop's "poetic (in)justice,"...
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie SticksCoachella and Lollapalooza are among the growing number of music festivals to ban selfie sticks from the concert grounds. On a list of prohibited items on the Lollapalooza site, the fest states they've outlawed "GoPro attachments like sticks, selfie sticks & monopods," while Coachella similarly frowns upon "selfie sticks /...
- Destiny's Child Stage Surprise Reunion at Stellar AwardsDestiny's Child staged a surprise reunion at the 30th annual Stellar Gospel Music Awards Saturday night as Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams appeared together at Las Vegas' Orleans Arena to perform Williams' "Say Yes." Beyoncé and Rowland previously collaborated on the studio version of Williams' single, an EDM-inspired reimagining of the Nigerian gospel song...