- A Tire Blow Out Causes Injury Crash In Pendleton Injures
- More Details On Fatal Santiam Crash, Victim From Wilsonville
- Prineville Man Charged With Murder, Victim From Christmas Valley
- DA Says Fatal Stabbing Was Self Defense
- UPDATE: Boil Water For Two Days- Water Main Break In La Pine
- Fatal Crash Between School Bus And Car Backs Up Traffic
- Crook County Sheriff’s Office Finds Man Dead In Car
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- NYC exhibit highlights transit response to 9/11, superstormNEW YORK (AP) — An upcoming exhibit highlights the critical role of New York City transit workers during natural and man-made disasters, including 9/11 and Superstorm Sandy.
- Rocker Chrissie Hynde: Assault by bikers is 'the way it was'NEW YORK (AP) — Legendary rocker Chrissie Hynde was with the band. And not just as the sultry-voiced singer with the Pretenders, which won popularity decades ago with hits such as "Brass in Pocket" and "Ohio."
- Johnny Depp's gangster role tipped in Venice for possible OscarJohnny Depp's portrayal of James 'Whitey' Bulger was tipped Friday as a potential Oscar winner after "Black Mass", an account of the Boston mobster's life of crime was unveiled to a warm reception at the Venice film festival. Barely recognisable after having been given the Irish-American gangster's severely receding hairline, sallow Celtic complexion and piercing […]
- Summer Concert Boom Marks Industry TurnaroundWith the Rolling Stones, U2, Taylor Swift and One Direction on the road during an economic recovery, it's hard to imagine the concert business having anything other than a blockbuster summer. First-half North American ticket sales were up 5.8 percent compared to 2014, according to Pollstar; top promoter Live Nation's sales,...
- Alabama Preview the Mountain Music of 'Southern Drawl' AlbumArguably the most influential country band in history, Alabama are set to return September 18th with their first album of originals in 14 years. Called Southern Drawl, the project finds the Country Music Hall of Famers "getting off the porch" with a sound that revives the magic of country...
- Flashback: Pink Floyd Play 'Run Like Hell' at 1990 Charity GigOn a rainy Saturday in June of 1990, 120,000 rock fans descended onto a field in Knebworth, England, to witness one of the biggest charity shows of all time. It's not nearly as well-known these days as Live Aid, Live 8, the Concert for New York City or the Concert...