Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, March 14th and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! Items for your home, health, recreation and more, all in one ...Read more
- Bend Day Spa Opens in Bend Oregon’s Old Mill District
- Dutch Bros. Coffee Raises Canned Food For Giving Plate
- Merkley’s View On Possible Homeland Security Shutdown
- Senate Republicans Stop Work On State Transportation Package
- House Votes To DISSOLVE Cover Oregon
- BBB Warns Of Portland Online Advertising Company
- Head-On Crash Near Springfield Kills Driver
Be part of the Boys & Girls Club Radiothon, presented by Mid Oregon Credit Union, benefiting the Bend & Redmond/Terrebonne Clubs, this coming Thursday & Friday. We’ll be broadcasting ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Do you know an outstanding Central Oregon student in elementary, middle or high school? The PEAK 104.1 and My Circle K would like to reward them! Each week’s Student Of The Week receives a ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Nyong'o gown recoveredLOS ANGELES (AP) — A white dress that strongly resembles the custom gown taken from Lupita Nyong'o's hotel room earlier this week turned up Friday under a bathroom sink in the same hotel, a Los Angeles County Sheriff's official said.
- Tributes pour in for Leonard Nimoy, 'Star Trek's' Mr. Spock
- Obama bids farewell again to Attorney General Eric HolderWASHINGTON (AP) — Eyes glistening, President Barack Obama bid an affectionate farewell Friday to Attorney General Eric Holder. It was a sequel to an emotional going-away at the White House last year, but this tribute came with a soulful surprise.
- Korn Sued by Former DrummerFormer Korn drummer David Silveria is suing his old band mates for money owed after the band declined to allow the drummer back in the group following a lengthy break. According to TMZ, Silveria sued Jonathan Davis, James "Munky" Shaffer, Brian "Head" Welch, and Reggie "Fieldy" Arvizu in an effort to reclaim the...
- Eric Church to Host 'Outsiders' Radio Show on SiriusXMEric Church is the latest country artist to program his own radio show exclusively on SiriusXM satellite radio. The CMA- and ACM-winning singer-songwriter will host the monthly "Outsiders Radio" show on the subscription-based service's country channel the Highway. In addition to delving into Church's musical influences and playing some of his...
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville ShowFor years, Keith Urban has been writing most of his songs on a six-string banjo, pushing the tunes forward with the electronic bleeps and bloops of an old, Eighties-era drum machine. That may seem like an odd launching pad for some of the most guitar-driven country songs of the 21st century,...