- ODFW Lifts Fishing Ban As Conditions Improve
- Overview Of Oregon Fires Managed By State, Cooler Weather Helps
- Bend Police Make Two Arrests In Bike Theft Case
- Cove Fire Winding Down Today
- Halloween The Expected Containment Date For The Grizzly Bear Complex
- COCC Madras Campus Closed For Maintenance
- Self Defense Class Offered At Local Libraries
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- American anti-dolphin-hunt activist arrested in JapanTOKYO (AP) — Former "Flipper" trainer Ric O'Barry was arrested for not carrying his passport while in Japan to protest a dolphin hunt due to begin this week.
- Los Angeles poised to vote on 2024 Olympic planLOS ANGELES (AP) — A month after Boston's bid for the 2024 Olympic Games collapsed, Los Angeles appears on the verge of stepping in as the replacement U.S. candidate.
- Rihanna excited to celebrate 10 years in music industryNEW YORK (AP) — Rihanna says she's thrilled to have had a decade-long career in music and she plans on celebrating the feat at some point this year.
- Meet the Republican Who Launched the 'Ready for Kanye' PACFollowing Kanye West's VMAs declaration that he wants to run for president in 2020, 24-year-old Baltimore-native Eugene Craig on Monday registered ReadyForKanye.net and filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission to register the Ready for Kanye political action committee. Craig, whose favorite Kanye album is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy,...
- David Bowie, Aerosmith, Flaming Lips Pen Songs for 'SpongeBob Musical'A surprising collection of musicians will write songs for an upcoming theatrical production of SpongeBob SquarePants, dubbed The SpongeBob Musical. David Bowie, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, Cyndi Lauper, Flaming Lips, John Legend and T.I. will all contribute original songs to the show. Bowie's tune will feature additional lyrics...
- What T-Pain, Ja Rule and More Really Think of Donald TrumpAll across these United States, the same unlikely word echoes from one town to the next: Trump! Could the MTV Music Video Awards in Los Angeles be so different? Did the billionaire presidential candidate's name come up again and again on the red carpet this weekend? No. But we conducted a...