Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, October 1st, and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! ...Read more
- Bend Bat Tests Positive For Rabies
- Guilty Pleas In Redmond Youth Assault Of Mother
- Bethlehem Inn Looks to Expand Its Shelter For Homeless
- OSU-Cascades Encouraging Other Modes Of Transportation To Help Ease Congestion
- Could A New Recreation Center Be Coming To Bend’s Westside?
- Oregon Student SAT Test Scores – Math And Writing Scores Drop
- George Endicott Announces for Re-Election as Redmond Mayor 2016
Keep your mornings local with The Peak Morning Show with Kit Mann.
Kit originally joined Horizon Broadcasting Group in the summer of 2010, left for a few years to work at radio stations in ...Read more
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Literature Nobel to be announced Oct. 13, later than usualSTOCKHOLM (AP) — The panel that awards the Nobel Prize in literature says this year's winner will be announced on Oct. 13, a week later than in previous years.
- November court date set in crash that injured Tracy MorganNEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors and the defense lawyer in the 2014 crash that injured actor Tracy Morgan are due in court in November.
- Tim Burton slammed for comments on new movie's diversityNEW YORK (AP) — Tim Burton is getting criticized on social media over his explanation on why his new movie's cast is overwhelmingly white.
- Hear the Weeknd's Riveting New Song 'False Alarm'The Weeknd has unleashed a dark, driving new dance-punk song, "False Alarm," set to appear on his new record, 'Starboy.'
- Lady Gaga to Headline Super Bowl 51 Halftime ShowThe NFL has announced that Lady Gaga will headline the Super Bowl 51 halftime show, set for Houston's NRG Stadium on February 5th.
- Hear Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane's Pleading Collaboration 'Oh Lord'Lil Wayne and Gucci Mane have teamed up for the cutting "Oh Lord," which appears on the soundtrack for Nate Parker's 'Birth of a Nation' film.