Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- COCC Nursing Program Orientation In Redmond
- Hunters Asked To Report Elk Hoof Disease
- Alcohol A Factor In Fatal Motorcycle Crash Near Portland This Morning
- Soldiers Scheduled To Deploy
- Wanted: Oregon Boating Pictures…
- Family Statement On Shooting, And Ways People Can Help
- Temporary Closure On Fremont-Winema National Forest
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Al Abrams, Motown Records' 1st press officer, dies at 74DETROIT (AP) — Al Abrams, the founding press officer and publicist for Motown Records, died Saturday following a battle with cancer, his wife said. He was 74.
- Lady Gaga said she felt alive and 'like herself' on 'AHS'LOS ANGELES (AP) — Appearing in the new season of "American Horror Story" was a life boost for Lady Gaga.
- Nonprofit continues fight against Lucas Museum in ChicagoCHICAGO (AP) — A nonprofit group has filed an updated complaint in federal court as part of its efforts to keep filmmaker George Lucas from building a museum along Lake Michigan in Chicago.
- On the Charts: Fetty Wap's Debut Traps Number OneFetty Wap, recovering from a broken leg after crashing his motorcycle September 26th, received some good news Sunday as the rapper's self-titled debut beat out new releases by Don Henley, George Strait and the Dead Weather to take Number One on the Billboard 200. Fetty Wap sold 129,000 total copies...
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'Back in May, "Can I," a collaboration between Drake and Beyoncé, prematurely arrived without warning. Neither artist commented on the leaked, unfinished track, and five months passed without the sultry jam being officially released. However, Drake revived "Can I" Saturday on his OVO Sound radio show on Apple Music's...
- A Thousand Horses Nearly Miss Route 91 Harvest FestThe Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas was supposed to kick off with A Thousand Horses on Friday. But rather than being on stage in front of 25,000 screaming country fans, they were on the side of the road. . . in the middle of nowhere. "Our bus broke down...