- Gusty Winds Expected Today on Fires Near John Day
- Update On Washington State’s Largest Fire
- Buoy 10 Fishing Closes Today
- AAA Projecting Highest Labor Day Travel Since 2008
- Canyon Creek Fire Grows To 84,960 Acres, More Winds Fuel Flames Today
- Guns Drawn In Arrest At Redmond Walmart Parking Lot
- Evacuations Still In Place In Wallowa County
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes StoreiTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Aug. 27, 2015:
- Attorney: Robin Williams' bikes are an issue in estate fightSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — An attorney for Robin Williams' widow says a legal fight over the possessions of the late actor includes his large bicycle collection, artwork and books.
- Panel advances proposal linked to Los Angeles Olympics bidLOS ANGELES (AP) — A proposal that would authorize the mayor of Los Angeles to execute contracts related to the city's bid for the 2024 Olympics has advanced amid questions about potential runaway costs.
- After 'Compton' Success, DJ Premier Eyes Gang Starr BiopicThe overwhelming success of N.W.A biopic Straight Outta Compton may cause Hollywood execs to start digging around for more hip-hop backstories to plunder. If veteran producer DJ Premier, who worked with Dr. Dre on the latter's "Animals" track for new album Compton, has his way, his former group Gang...
- Weekend Rock: What is the Best Elton John Deep Cut?Forty-five years ago this week, Elton John played his first U.S. concert at the Troubadour in West Hollywood, California. "Tuesday night at the Troubadour was just the beginning," Los Angeles Times pop critic Robert Hilburn wrote. "He's going to be one of rock's biggest and most important stars." Now we...
- Maddie & Tae on 'Start Here' Album: 'It's Not Just Love, Boys and Rainbows'When Rolling Stone Country first encountered Maddie & Tae, they were a teenaged duo, so new to the spotlight that they hadn't quite worked out the elegant dance of taking turns responding to interviewers' questions. They'd only just released their clever, catchy inversion of a certain bro-country template, "Girl...