Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- La Pine Man Arrested For Allegedly Starting Fires At Bend Walmart
- Oregon Red Cross Volunteers Respond To Roseburg and Elsewhere
- Oregon State Police Conclude Roseburg Shooting Investigation, Say Police Saved Lives
- Local Drug Summit Will Focus On Prescription Drug Abuse
- Sgt. Nathan Garibay Awarded “Emergency Manager Of The Year”
- COCC Board To Meet In Madras Tonight
- Oregon Senate Leader Outlines Steps To Prevent Shootings
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Quvenzhane? Wallis has deal to write children's booksNEW YORK (AP) — An Oscar nominee at age 9, Quvenzhane? Wallis (kwuh-VEN'-zhuh-nay WAH'-lis) is now getting an early start on a writing career.
- Q&A: Seinfeld finds new 'space and place' with Web seriesLOS ANGELES (AP) — What was he thinking?
- Pandora says it will buy Ticketfly for $450MNEW YORK (AP) — Streaming music company Pandora said Wednesday it is buying ticket seller Ticketfly for $450 million in a deal the two see changing the way fans find new music and learn about concerts, and artists plan their tours.
- Hear NASA's 'Golden Record' From 1977 Voyager MissionIn 1977, NASA launched the two Voyager spacecrafts with gold-plated records featuring sound collages showcasing the diverse culture, nature and industry of planet Earth – from Chuck Berry to Bach, industrial machinery to volcanic eruptions. The "Golden Record" project, led by author-astrophysicist Carl Sagan, was an optimistic attempt to communicate with...
- After Shaky Debut, Tidal Looks to Hopeful, Yet Competitive, FutureSix months after Jay Z's Tidal service stormed the music-streaming market with a splashy press conference starring Beyoncé, Madonna, Kanye West and other pop megastars, the service has racked up 1 million users, released exclusives by Prince and Rihanna and developed an aggressive artist-discovery program that ties in with events like...
- All for the Hall 2015: Paul Simon, Brad Paisley Trade Riffs and JabsVince Gill began last night's All for the Hall guitar pull by reciting one of the entertainment industry's most persistent clichés: "It's just fun," he told the crowd at the PlayStation Theater in Times Square, "You never know what you're gonna hear." Well, with Paul Simon, Emmylou Harris, Brad Paisley...