- State Department Of Forestry Wants To Help John Day Area Rebuild
- Free Clinic For Kids Next Week In Redmond
- Regional Visitor Info Center Draws A Crowd
- Sneak Peak Of New Prineville Hospital
- Bend Police Focus On Distracted Driving, 46 Tickets Issued
- Corner Creek Fire Closures Finally Lifted
- Police Continue To Look For Burglary Suspect Who Left Bike Behind
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dean Jones, whose boyish good looks and all-American manner made him Disney's favorite young actor for such lighthearted films as "That Darn Cat!" and "The Love Bug," died of Parkinson's disease in Los Angeles on Sept. 1. He was 84.
- 3 new comics added to 'Daily Show'NEW YORK (AP) — Anticipating its relaunch with Trevor Noah as host later this month, Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" has added three new comics to its rotating cast of correspondents.
- Hulu launches $12 ad-free streaming serviceSANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Video-streaming company Hulu is introducing an ad-free version of its subscription service for $4 extra a month as competition for streaming customers heats up.
- Elliott Smith Documentary Producer Details SoundtrackThe Elliott Smith documentary Heaven Adores You was released to DVD and Blu-ray this July, and like Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck, work on the film uncovered a treasure trove of unreleased music and home recordings that will be boiled down into a soundtrack. Pitchfork spoke to Heaven Adores You...
- See Dustin Lynch Bring Heart-Pounding 'Hell of a Night' to 'Today'Dustin Lynch brought his just-on-the-cusp of going Number One hit "Hell of a Night" to the early crowd this morning, performing the rising single on NBC's Today show on the heels of announcing his first headlining tour. Armed with his signature cowboy hat — and a few extras for the Today...
- Scorpions' 'Wind of Change': The Oral History of 1990's Epic Power BalladIn the 1980s and very early Nineties, every hard-rock and metal act worth their leathers scored big with a power ballad or two. But only Germany's the Scorpions can say that one of theirs — in this case, 1990's "Wind of Change" — also served as a soundtrack of sorts to...