- Fire Near Dayville Mapped At More Than 27,000 Acres
- Three Siberian Huskies Seized After Attacking Several Alpacas
- Madras Teen Dies After Tree Falls On Him During Woodcutting Trip
- State Police Investigate Serious Injury Crash On The Coast
- Man Cited In Serious Injury Crash In Wasco County
- Bend Cyclists Head To USA Cycling Mountain Bike Nationals…
- Work On Fires Near Dayville Continues, Red Flag Warning Until 8 p.m.
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Vanessa Williams weds Jim Skrip, her 3rd marriageNEW YORK (AP) — Vanessa Williams tied the knot with her fiance, Jim Skrip, on the Fourth of July.
- 'Terminator,' 'Magic Mike' fizzle at July 4th box officeNEW YORK (AP) — July 4th went off like a dud at the box office. Anticipated new releases "Magic Mike XXL" and "Terminator Genisys" fizzled, leaving the popular holdovers "Jurassic World" and "Inside Out" to top the holiday weekend.
- Fans cheer as Princess Charlotte christened on royal estateLONDON (AP) — Prince William and his wife, Kate, marked a milestone for their newborn baby Princess Charlotte on Sunday — a christening ceremony on Queen Elizabeth II's country estate that was steeped in royal tradition.
- Barack Obama Pens Tribute to 'Iconic' Grateful DeadAs the Grateful Dead prepare to bid you goodnight with one final Fare Thee Well show at Chicago's Soldier Field Sunday night, President Barack Obama, a longtime Chicagoan, has paid tribute to the long-running jam legends with a message congratulating the group on their 50th anniversary and enduring legacy. "Here's to...
- Dr. Dre Praises J Dilla, Talks N.W.A Biopic on 'Pharmacy'Dr. Dre opened up The Pharmacy Saturday night on Apple Music's Beats 1, and the G-Funk extraordinaire used his debut hour-long radio program to praise the late J Dilla as well as discuss the upcoming N.W.A biopic Straight Outta Compton. "There's actually a lot of producers that I...
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the BalconyIn 1968, only three years into their long, strange trip, the Grateful Dead came up with a radical idea for sharing their already singular, performing alchemy. Instead of taking their live experience to America city by city, they would bring the multitudes to the mountain. "We used to fantasize about...