Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, October 1st, and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! ...Read more
- A Big Donation For Non-Profit Backpacks In Bend
- New Pot Rules Have Central Oregon Pot Dispensaries Scrambling
- Bend Bat Tests Positive For Rabies
- Guilty Pleas In Redmond Youth Assault Of Mother
- Bethlehem Inn Looks to Expand Its Shelter For Homeless
- OSU-Cascades Encouraging Other Modes Of Transportation To Help Ease Congestion
- Could A New Recreation Center Be Coming To Bend’s Westside?
Keep your mornings local with The Peak Morning Show with Kit Mann.
Kit originally joined Horizon Broadcasting Group in the summer of 2010, left for a few years to work at radio stations in ...Read more
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Gerhard Richter painting owned by Clapton going up for saleNEW YORK (AP) — A painting by the German artist Gerhard Richter owned by British singer-songwriter Eric Clapton is slated for auction.
- US rapper Gibbs cleared of sexual abuse charges in AustriaVIENNA (AP) — An Austrian court on Friday found U.S. rapper Freddie Gibbs not guilty on charges of sexual abuse, ruling there was not enough evidence in the case involving a fan.
- 'Wonder Woman' comics writer reveals character is gayThe writer of the reborn "Wonder Woman" comics has revealed that the character is gay.
- Freddie Gibbs Acquitted of Sexual Assault Charges in ViennaFreddie Gibbs was acquitted Friday on charges that he sexually assaulted a woman in Vienna, Austria in July 2015.
- Review: Drive-By Truckers' 'American Band' Is Election-Year EvalutionRead our take on the 11th album by country rockers Drive-By Truckers.
- Review: Temple of the Dog Deluxe Reissue Showcases Grunge-Era RaritiesRead our take on Seattle grunge supergroup Temple of the Dog's 25th-anniversary reissue.