- $200,000 Grant For COCC Hybrid Car Classes
- Sturgeon Fishing Re-Opens On Columbia River
- ODFW Lifts Fishing Ban As Conditions Improve
- Overview Of Oregon Fires Managed By State, Cooler Weather Helps
- Bend Police Make Two Arrests In Bike Theft Case
- Cove Fire Winding Down Today
- Halloween The Expected Containment Date For The Grizzly Bear Complex
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- From 'Everest' to Depp, highlights of the Venice Film festVENICE, Italy (AP) — It's a sure sign that summer's over and the awards season is around the corner — the feast of fall film festivals.
- American anti-dolphin-hunt activist arrested in JapanTOKYO (AP) — Former "Flipper" trainer Ric O'Barry was released by police late Tuesday after being arrested for not carrying his passport while in Japan to protest a dophin hunt due to begin this week.
- Attorney: Former Jared Foundation chief to plead guiltyINDIANAPOLIS (AP) — An attorney says the former director of a foundation created by ex-Subway spokesman Jared Fogle will plead guilty to child pornography charges.
- Dave Davies on Reviving the Kinks: 'Where There's Life, There's Hope'Two years ago, Dave Davies told Rolling Stone there was a "50/50 chance" of a Kinks reunion in the near future, but the singer-guitarist now says those odds have been downgraded. "I'd say there's an outside shot," he tells Rolling Stone. "But where there's life, there's hope. I know Ray has a...
- Meet the Republican Who Launched the 'Ready for Kanye' PACFollowing Kanye West's VMAs declaration that he wants to run for president in 2020, 24-year-old Baltimore-native Eugene Craig on Monday registered ReadyForKanye.net and filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission to register the Ready for Kanye political action committee. Craig, whose favorite Kanye album is My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy,...
- David Bowie, Aerosmith, Flaming Lips Pen Songs for 'SpongeBob Musical'A surprising collection of musicians will write songs for an upcoming theatrical production of SpongeBob SquarePants, dubbed The SpongeBob Musical. David Bowie, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler and Joe Perry, Cyndi Lauper, Flaming Lips, John Legend and T.I. will all contribute original songs to the show. Bowie's tune will feature additional lyrics...