- Woman Arrested For New Year’s Eve Murder in Bend
- Prineville Man Arrested For Stealing, Crashing Car
- Bend Skier Rescued After Trapped in Tree Well For Hours
- Eagle Watch Celebration Planned Feb. 26-27
- Bend Offers Tips & Tools to Save Water, Energy
- OSU-Cascades Releases Annual Fact Sheet
- Human Remains Found in Deschutes River
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- The Latest on Mardi Gras: Gunfire on parade routeNEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Latest on Mardi Gras in New Orleans (all times local):
- With costumes, beads, music, New Orleans marks Fat TuesdayNEW ORLEANS (AP) — Dressed in elaborate costumes, dancing to the beat of brass bands and clamoring for beads from passing floats, thousands of people gathered in the streets of New Orleans to mark the culmination of the famous Mardi Gras celebration Tuesday.
- Sports costs at ESPN weigh down Disney's Force-ful quarterLOS ANGELES (AP) — ESPN, the sports network that drives Disney's profit engine, has hit a soft patch. Subscribers have fallen by about 7.2 million over the last three years, according to Nielsen, and it's coming off a round of layoffs in the latest quarter. As more people cut the cord to watch programming online, […]
- Merle Haggard Makes Surprise Return to the StageAfter canceling his February tour dates due to health concerns from double pneumonia, Merle Haggard returned to the spotlight this past weekend at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas for a show that also included Toby Keith. It was the singer's first appearance since calling off his February 2nd performance in Riverside, California,...
- Warner Music Settles 'Happy Birthday' Lawsuit for $14 MillionWarner Music's publishing wing Warner/Chappell has settled a lawsuit challenging its hold on "Happy Birthday to You" for $14 million, paving the way for the song to finally enter the public domain, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The settlement comes after United States District Judge George H. King ruled in...
- DMX Hospitalized in Stable Condition After CollapseUPDATE: DMX has been released from the hospital, his attorney told the Associated Press. "He's good and in great spirits," added Swizz Beatz on Twitter. DMX has been hospitalized after he collapsed in a hotel parking lot Monday, police in Westchester, New York confirmed to The Daily News. The...