- Bend Power Outage Caused By Equipment Failure
- Deschutes Public Library Gives Public Increased Access to Meeting Spaces
- Missing Hunter Found Safe
- Breaking News *** Large Scale Power Outage ***
- Fourth Graders ! Pick Up Your Free Park Pass
- Culver School District Water Testing – Levels are Safe
- Accident – Wickiup Junction Safety Project
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- There they are: 52 Miss America contestants in Atlantic CityATLANTIC CITY, N.J. (AP) — There they are: the 52 Miss America contestants, on the Atlantic City Boardwalk — and not a moment too soon for a city that could use a happy diversion.
- New social media platform links hardcore music fansPassionate about a band but too shy to share it on Facebook? A new site is hoping to carve out a niche in the crowded social media world by reaching the inner geek of hardcore music fans. Called Fans and accessible at fans.com, the platform lets music lovers trade insights on shows, swap news stories […]
- MTV considers VMA changes because of audience shiftNEW YORK (AP) — MTV says it will consider airing its Video Music Awards live across the country in future years, a reflection of how the annual celebration of pop culture is increasingly being experienced online instead of on television.
- Selena Gomez Taking Career Hiatus After Lupus DiagnosisSelena Gomez plans to take time off while dealing with side effects of lupus including "anxiety, panic attacks and depression."
- Your Chance to Win a Trip to Austin City Limits Music FestivalRadiohead headlines this year's 15th anniversary Austin City Limits Music Festival alongside Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar and LCD Soundsystem.
- Hear Patti Smith Sing Ambient Nico Song 'I Will Be Seven'Hear Patti Smith sing "I Will Be Seven," an ambient tune written by Nico.