- Tough Day On Fire Lines, Corner Creek Fire Grows To 2500 Acres
- Woman Arrested In Fatal Crook County Crash, Bail: 250,000
- Wyden Named 2015 OBA Statesman Of The Year
- Pet Precautions Suggested For Noisy Holiday
- Central Oregon Fire Update
- “Work From Home” Scam Posing As Legitimate Business
- Bunker Hill Complex Update
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Pakistani artists look to counter violent extremismLAHORE, Pakistan (AP) — At a militant training camp in Pakistan, a new recruit asks his instructor why his comrades are attacking churches and mosques rather than enemy bases. "This world is full of sin. It needs to be bathed in blood," the instructor replies, nurturing seeds of doubt that will eventually lead the young […]
- Kim Kardashian says use of selfies can be empoweringSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Kim Kardashian says the large number of selfies she posts on social media empowers her to control her public image, but also contributes to her being viewed by some merely as a sexual object.
- Trump files $500 million lawsuit as pageant woes mountNEW YORK (AP) — As fallout built over Donald Trump's remarks about immigrants from Mexico, the Republican presidential candidate answered back with legal action to match his trademark brashness, filing a $500 million lawsuit.
- Luke Bryan Sets Dates for Annual Farm TourLuke Bryan, the son of a Georgia peanut farmer, revisits his family's farming roots again as the country superstar has announced his seventh annual Luke Bryan Farm Tour, kicking off in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on September 30th. Like last year's trek, this year's itinerary includes eight stops, four of...
- Bono, Edge Break Down Tumultuous Origins of U2's 'Cedarwood Road'Bono and the Edge broke down U2's songwriting process and recalled the rough North Dublin roots that inspired the Songs of Innocence cut, "Cedarwood Road," in a revealing interview for Song Exploder. The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it...
- Flashback: Yes Play 'Starship Trooper' on Last Tour With Classic LineupThe death of Yes bassist Chris Squire is a tragedy on many levels, only one of which is the fact that a complete reunion of the classic lineup of the band is now impossible. Discounting the short-lived late 1980s Yes splinter group Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, Squire played in...