Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Crooked River Man Taken To Hospital By Air Ambulance After Crash
- Lincoln City Man Dies In Crash South Of Lincoln City
- Young Filmmakers Get An Opportunity From City Of Bend
- Cable Crossing Fire Shows Little Growth Overnight
- Investors Attracted To Westside Bend Due To OSU-Cascades
- Stouts Fire Near Canyonville, Morning Update
- Vacancies On Forest Service Advisory Committee
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Original sound of Japan emperor's war-end speech releasedTOKYO (AP) — The 4 ½-minute speech that has reverberated throughout Japan's modern history since it was delivered by Emperor Hirohito at the end of World War II has come back to life in digital form.
- The Latest: Mourners arrive for funeral of Bobbi Kristina11:50 a.m. (EDT)
- Snoop Dogg stopped by Italian customsMILAN (AP) — Snoop Dogg has had another run-in with European authorities.
- Andre 3000 Cast in 'American Crime' Second SeasonAndre 3000 has been cast in the upcoming second season of the ABC drama American Crime. On the anthology series, the Outkast rapper will play Michael Lacroix, a prominent Midwest architect whose son gets embroiled in a scandal at an elite private school, The Hollywood Reporter writes. The...
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2The first clue came during the end of "Beautiful Day" when Bono sang a few lines of "Hungry Heart." It lasted no more than six seconds, but it seemed to confirm rumors that had been flying around for weeks that Bruce Springsteen was going to come out for the final night of...
- Country Legend Lynn Anderson Dead at 67Singer-songwriter Lynn Anderson, a dynamic Grammy-winning performer whose 1970 single, "Rose Garden," was a country and pop hit throughout the world, died Thursday night at Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center after suffering a heart attack. According to the Tennessean, Anderson was hospitalized with pneumonia following a recent trip...