Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- Ribbon Cutting For Reed Market Road Project
- Kicker Rebate Details Announced
- Bend Fire Department To Hold Open House For Fire Prevention Week
- Lake Chinook New Fire Station Dedication
- Saving Grace Honored By Employees
- ODFW Seeks Public Input on 2016 Sport Halibut and Future Bottomfish Seasons
- State “Tobacco Reduction Advisory Committee” Meets This Week
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- 17th century 'selfies' show at Dutch museum the MauritshuisTHE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) — These days, anybody with a smartphone can snap a selfie in a split second. Back in the Dutch Golden Age, they were called self-portraits and were the preserve of highly trained artists who thought long and hard about every aspect of the painting.
- London Film Festival puts focus on women, onscreen and offLONDON (AP) — The London Film Festival opens Wednesday with "Suffragette," the story of British women who fought for the right to vote — a milestone on a journey to equality that many believe is still unfinished.
- Woman found after actor tweets about her lost student IDNEW YORK (AP) — Tom Hank's tweet worked. A woman named Lauren who lost her Fordham student ID has been found.
- Kacey Musgraves on the Diversity and Rigors of the RoadIt's been less than four months since Kacey Musgraves released her whipsmart, sweet-as-sin second album, Pageant Material, but the 27-year-old country singer says she knows it won't be long before she begins to tire of playing its songs on the road. "I still really love a lot of these...
- John Mayer Defends Dead & Company Tour After 'Fare Thee Well' GigsJohn Mayer defended members of the Grateful Dead, whom he'll be joining on tour this fall, for regrouping after the legendary band played what were billed as their final shows this summer, The Associated Press reports. "I don't know of any Deadhead in the world who said, 'When I paid...
- Kendrick Lamar Celebrates Eazy-E, Compton in Powerful TributeKendrick Lamar praised the fearlessness of N.W.A's Eazy-E and the new kind of truth-telling he brought to hip-hop in a tribute that kicks off Paper magazine's three-part series celebrating late rap greats in their October "Nowstalgia" issue. "People were scared to talk about these kinds of tough situations, but because [Eazy] and the group took it upon...