- Missing Person : Elderly Woman From Sisters
- New Wildfires In Terrebonne, Warm Springs And Madras
- Horse In Deschutes County Tests Positive For West Nile Virus
- Armed Redmond Man Struck By Police Car
- Non Profit Volunteer Connect Gets New Life
- Bend Urban Growth Boundary Public Meeting – Hundreds Show Up
- It’s National Dog Day – Deschutes County Most Popular Dog Names
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Rudy Van Gelder, legendary jazz recording engineer, diesNEW YORK (AP) — Rudy Van Gelder, the audio engineer who helped shape the sound of modern jazz on thousands of recordings, including such timeless albums as John Coltrane's "A Love Supreme," Lee Morgan's "The Sidewinder" and Herbie Hancock's "Maiden Voyage," has died. He was 91.
- Longtime Associated Press TV columnist Jerry Buck dies at 85LOS ANGELES (AP) — William G. (Jerry) Buck, a columnist who chronicled the television industry for The Associated Press in New York and Los Angeles, died Friday at age 85.
- Dozens arrested, hurt at London's Notting Hill CarnivalLONDON (AP) — London's Notting Hill Carnival has gotten off to its typically raucous and trouble-prone start with dozens of arrests and scores of injuries.
- Rhymefest Films Mistreatment by Police While Reporting RobberyChicago rapper Rhymefest tweeted about being robbed at gunpoint Saturday and later documented with cellphone video his mistreatment by police.
- Jack White Plays in Alabama Celebrity Baseball GameBaseball enthusiast Jack White led his Third Man team in a celebrity baseball game at the University of North Alabama in Florence, Alabama
- Slipknot to Perform 'Iowa' in Entirety for First Time at KnotfestSlipknot will perform their 2001 second LP 'Iowa' live in its entirety for the first time during the band's set at their annual Knotfest.