Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Update: Bend resident Kaylee Sawyer was hit by car – then body dumped
- Prevent Heat Illness For Workers in Hot Weather
- Update: Vigil Planned Tonight In DIscovery Park For Kaylee Sawyer
- California Update: Police Apprehend Redmond Man in Homicide Investigation
- New Study: Kids and Pot Edibles
- Oregon Makes the Grade on Health Care Transparency – Up to “B” from “F”
- Suspect Wanted in Connection Of Missing Bend Woman Is Apprehended
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Bill O'Reilly: Slaves that built White House were 'well-fed'NEW YORK (AP) — Bill O'Reilly says the slaves who helped build the White House "were well-fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government."
- Family keeps hit songwriter Lori McKenna grounded, inspiredNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Singer-songwriter Lori McKenna now has a Grammy trophy sitting on her piano at her home in Massachusetts, thanks to Little Big Town's hit song "Girl Crush," but her five kids still don't think that makes her cool.
- Hollywood hosting benefit for Florida's Pulse nightclubORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Hollywood is hosting a benefit for the Pulse nightclub in Florida, where a gunman killed 49 patrons and injured 53 people last month.
- Radiohead Bring the Fear in Triumphant U.S. ReturnAt Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, Radiohead balanced gripping 'A Moon Shaped Pool' tracks with back-catalog deep cuts.
- Sandy Pearlman, Blue Oyster Cult Producer, Manager, Dead at 72Sandy Pearlman, a rock renaissance man who worked as a critic and manager, and produced bands like Blue Oyster Cult and the Clash, has died at 72.
- See Guns N' Roses' Slash Surprise Kid Rockers at 'School of Rock'Slash joined the youngest members of the Broadway musical 'School of Rock' for a Guns N' Roses jam session.