Who doesn’t love their X? Play the new X Scratch-its from the Oregon Lottery. You could win 5, 10, 20, or even 50 times the cash. Top prizes from $1,000 to $100,000! Try the new X ...Read more
- Lincoln City Man Dies In Crash South Of Lincoln City
- Young Filmmakers Get An Opportunity From City Of Bend
- Cable Crossing Fire Shows Little Growth Overnight
- Investors Attracted To Westside Bend Due To OSU-Cascades
- Stouts Fire Near Canyonville, Morning Update
- Vacancies On Forest Service Advisory Committee
- Deschutes County Deputies Recognized
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
- Longtime NPR literary critic Alan Cheuse dies at 75LOS ANGELES (AP) — Alan Cheuse, a longtime literary critic whose reviews and commentary were featured on National Public Radio for more than 25 years, has died at age 75.
- Nashville studio once set to be razed named historic placeNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A storied recording studio on Nashville's Music Row that was once slated to be demolished to make way for a luxury condo development has been named to the National Register of Historic Places.
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dies in NashvilleNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Lynn Anderson, whose strong, husky voice carried her to the top of the charts with "(I Never Promised You a) Rose Garden," has died. She was 67.
- Country Legend Lynn Anderson Dead at 67Singer-songwriter Lynn Anderson, a dynamic Grammy-winning performer whose 1970 single, "Rose Garden," was a country and pop hit throughout the world, died Thursday night at Nashville's Vanderbilt University Medical Center after suffering a heart attack. According to the Tennessean, Anderson was hospitalized with pneumonia following a recent trip...
- Watch Jason Aldean Bring Sultry 'Tonight' to 'Today'Earlier this morning, Jason Aldean treated NBC's Today audience at New York City's Rockefeller Plaza to a four-song set, including his latest single "Tonight Looks Good on You." The song, which recently reached Number 1 on Billboard's Country Airplay Chart, is Aldean's third single from his 2014 platinum-selling album Old Boots, New...
- 5 Things We Learned From Sturgill Simpson's Interview With Foos GuitaristWith the Foo Fighters winding their summer-long tour to a close, lead guitarist Chris Shiflett is shifting some of his focus back to his Walking the Floor podcast. Now at its 28th episode, the series finds Shiflett talking shop with songwriters, sidemen and storytellers. It's a conversation between artists, essentially, with Shiflett — who...