- “Ringo Project” Field Trip Later This Month
- Brookswood Boulevard Roundabout To Open Tomorrow
- Oregon State Police Ask For Public’s Help In Possible Kidnapping
- 20 Year Old Bend Man Arrested For Reckless Driving
- Teens Suspected In Sisters Burglary Captured
- Cove Fire Near Culver Illustrates Defensible Space Concept
- State Department Of Forestry Wants To Help John Day Area Rebuild
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Keith Richards belittles rap, metalHip-hop has come to dominate much of the music industry, but Keith Richards is definitely not among the converted. "What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there," he told the New York Daily News. Richards has kept up his outspoken reputation in interviews as he prepares […]
- 6 times drugs were mentioned during the MTV VMAsNEW YORK (AP) — Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards were peppered with commercials warning young adults about the dangers of drugs — but during the show itself, drug references were almost as predominant as the music.
- Bieber bests One Direction's Spotify record with new singleNEW YORK (AP) — Justin Bieber is marking a comeback: The singer set a new record on Spotify, besting One Direction.
- Flashback: Pink Floyd Play 'Run Like Hell' at 1990 Charity GigOn a rainy Saturday in June of 1990, 120,000 rock fans descended onto a field in Knebworth, England, to witness one of the biggest charity shows of all time. It's not nearly as well-known these days as Live Aid, Live 8, the Concert for New York City or the Concert...
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'Black Sabbath have announced "The End," their farewell tour set to kick off in January. The group is promising concerts that "surpass all previous tours with their most mesmerizing production ever." The North American leg begins in January in Omaha and ends in February at New York City's Madison Square...
- Los Angeles County to Create 'Electronic Music Task Force'The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved a motion Tuesday to reinstate a task force that would explore ways to make electronic music festivals safer. It would include reps from county counsel, the sheriff's department, public health, health services and the fire department, according to San...