- Weapon Drawn In Deschutes River Woods Subdivision – Arrest Followed
- Ammon Bundy Jury Pool- 90-Plus Potential Jurors Already Eliminated
- Central Oregon’s Unemployment Rate Rises
- Crater Lake Waiving Fees
- New Pronghorn Lodge Projected To Open In 2017
- Accused Kaylee Sawyer Killer Booked Into Bend Jail
- Elective Surgeries Cancelled Today At St. Charles Bend
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Nate Parker and the rape case that won't go awayTwo weeks ago, filmmaker Nate Parker had the world at his feet, readying for the release of "Birth of a Nation," a paean to racial equality tipped to sweep the Oscars. Parker, now 36, and his roommate and "Birth of a Nation" co-writer Jean Celestin, were accused of raping an 18-year-old woman at Penn State […]
- Fan-made 'Star Trek' sets become tourist attraction in NYOn its many voyages through space, the Starship Enterprise has endured bridge-shaking blasts from enemy ships and infiltration by scheming aliens. Now it's being invaded by tourists. Sets mimicking those ...
- Branching out: Stick sculptor gains global followingBOYLSTON, Mass. (AP) — The towering, whimsical shapes Patrick Dougherty creates by twisting and weaving sticks together have gained him an international following. Now, the artist who lives in a log cabin near Chapel Hill, North Carolina, is back in New England to build two more of his almost cartoon-like stick sculptures.
- Pharrell Williams, Robin Thicke, T.I. File Appeal Brief on 'Blurred Lines' VerdictPharrell Williams, Robin Thicke and T.I. have filed an appeal brief seeking to overturn the "Blurred Lines" trial verdict.
- Prince's Paisley Park to Open for Public ToursThe late Prince's famed Paisley Park will open for public tours beginning this fall.
- Gong Co-Founder Gilli Smyth Dead at 83Gilli Smyth, a co-founding member of the influential space-rock group Gong, has died at the age of 83.