- Haggen Sues Albertsons For 1 Billion In Damages
- Facebook Officially Says “Yes” To Third Data Center In Prineville
- Lowest Labor Day Gas Prices In 11 Years
- Online Students Go Back To School September 8th
- Governor Declares September Preparedness Month In Oregon
- The Local Volunteers In Medicine Chapter Is Looking For Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- $200,000 Grant For COCC Hybrid Car Classes
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Loretta Lynn, Luke Bryan, Eric Church receive ACM HonorsNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Country star Luke Bryan may have one of the most popular albums in the country, but Loretta Lynn made his day when she gave him a kiss.
- 'Concussion' director says no compromises were made for NFLNEW YORK (AP) — A day after its trailer debuted online and months before it hits theaters, the Will Smith football head-trauma film "Concussion" is already sparking controversy.
- Argentine blockbuster spins sordid story at VeniceFresh off a record-breaking opening, Argentine crime flick "The Clan," based on the true story of a well-to-do family of kidnappers, is looking for glory at the Venice Film Festival. The movie tells the sordid tale of the Puccio family, which kidnapped a string of wealthy victims in the 1980s and held them captive at […]
- Jim Lauderdale Goes 'Soul Searching' on New AlbumA two-time Grammy winner whose songs have been recorded by George Strait, Patty Loveless, the Dixie Chicks and many others, Jim Lauderdale's own recorded input spans nearly 20 years and has encompassed country, bluegrass, folk, gospel and other genres. Now, the musician who has also become one of the most...
- Country Icon Don Williams to Headline Fall TourMore than four decades after his first Top Ten country hit, singer Don Williams continues to be a popular concert draw throughout the world, thanks to his warm vocal style and easygoing nature both on and off stage. The influential Texas native, nicknamed the "Gentle Giant," has just announced his...
- Flashback: David Bowie Strips Back 'Heroes' for the Bridge SchoolNeil Young's annual Bridge School Benefit always has a stellar lineup, but in 1996 it was particularly strong with David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Pete Townshend, Patti Smith, Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Billy Idol, Bonnie Raitt and Cowboy Junkies all on the bill. Bowie had just wrapped up...