Starting October 12th, TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer ...Read more
- Ribbon Cutting For Reed Market Road Project
- Kicker Rebate Details Announced
- Bend Fire Department To Hold Open House For Fire Prevention Week
- Lake Chinook New Fire Station Dedication
- Saving Grace Honored By Employees
- ODFW Seeks Public Input on 2016 Sport Halibut and Future Bottomfish Seasons
- State “Tobacco Reduction Advisory Committee” Meets This Week
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Singer-songwriter John Mayer gushes about The Grateful DeadSAN RAFAEL, Calif. (AP) — Singer-songwriter John Mayer proudly declared himself a "Deadhead" as he defended members of the Grateful Dead in their decision to regroup after playing what was supposed to be the band's final tour this summer.
- Fox probing claims 'Maze Runner' cast took artifactsALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Representatives from 20th Century Fox are trying to determine if actors took American Indian artifacts while filming "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" at a private New Mexico ranch.
- ESPN cuts sponsored daily fantasy sports elements from showsLAS VEGAS (AP) — ESPN is cutting sponsored DraftKings elements from within its shows but not commercials from the daily fantasy sports site. That's according to ESPN Outside the Lines host Bob Ley, who revealed the shift during his show Tuesday.
- Rosanne Cash on Gun Debate: 'Don't Tell Me to Keep My Mouth Shut'On Friday, October 2nd, just one day after a gunman on the campus of Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon, killed nine people and injured several others, singer-songwriter Rosanne Cash took to her Facebook page, calling on readers to sign a petition urging the White House to reinstate the...
- Rihanna on Domestic Abuse: 'It's Not a Subject to Sweep Under the Rug'Rihanna opened up about her tumultuous relationship with Chris Brown, his assault and the unfair treatment she and other victims of domestic abuse often face in a new interview with Vanity Fair. "I just never understood that, like how the victim gets punished over and over," the singer said. Rihanna did not dwell...
- Flashback: Leonard Cohen Covers Drifters at Possible Final ShowIn December of 2013, Leonard Cohen's "Grand Tour" touched down in New Zealand for a run of four concerts. The last stop was in Auckland at the Vector Arena, which was his 69th show of the year and his 373rd since returning to the road in the summer of...