Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
The Punch Brothers – ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Disney picks McCarthy as CFO; names Mayer as strategy chiefBURBANK, Calif. (AP) — Disney named its treasurer, Christine McCarthy, as its new chief financial officer, replacing Jay Rasulo, a longtime executive who announced he was resigning earlier this month after it became apparent he would not likely be elevated to CEO.
- US court agrees Apple violated antitrust law in e-book entryNEW YORK (AP) — Apple violated antitrust laws by colluding with publishers to raise electronic book prices when it entered a market in 2010 that had been dominated by Amazon.com, a divided federal appeals court panel said Tuesday.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck say they're getting divorcedLOS ANGELES (AP) — Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are splitting after 10 years of marriage.
- Luke Bryan Sets Dates for Annual Farm TourLuke Bryan, the son of a Georgia peanut farmer, revisits his family's farming roots again as the country superstar has announced his seventh annual Luke Bryan Farm Tour, kicking off in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on September 30th. Like last year's trek, this year's itinerary includes eight stops, four of...
- Bono, Edge Break Down Tumultuous Origins of U2's 'Cedarwood Road'Bono and the Edge broke down U2's songwriting process and recalled the rough North Dublin roots that inspired the Songs of Innocence cut, "Cedarwood Road," in a revealing interview for Song Exploder. The song gets its name and story from the street Bono grew up on, but it...
- Flashback: Yes Play 'Starship Trooper' on Last Tour With Classic LineupThe death of Yes bassist Chris Squire is a tragedy on many levels, only one of which is the fact that a complete reunion of the classic lineup of the band is now impossible. Discounting the short-lived late 1980s Yes splinter group Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe, Squire played in...