Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, October 1st, and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! ...Read more
- Prevent Accidents- Adjust Irrigation Systems To Prevent Overspray
- Bend Police Cadet Recruitment Program
- Boys Middle School Basketball Registration Deadline Approaching – Volunteer Coaches Needed
- Deschutes County SAR Assists Lost And Injured Broken Top Hiker
- Candidates Politely Spar At First Gubernatorial Debate In Bend
- Oregon Public Schools Names New Executive Director
- Controlled Burns Planned In Ochocos
Keep your mornings local with The Peak Morning Show with Kit Mann.
Kit originally joined Horizon Broadcasting Group in the summer of 2010, left for a few years to work at radio stations in ...Read more
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- Iraq opens new antiquities museum in BasraBAGHDAD (AP) — Iraq opened a new antiquities museum in the southern city of Basra on Tuesday with pottery, coins and other artifacts dating back more than 2,000 years.
- The top 10 audiobooks on Audible.comAudible.com best-sellers for week ending September 23: Fiction 1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, narrated Clare Corbett, Louise Brealey and India Fisher (Penguin Audio) 2. The Complete Sherlock ...
- Naya Rivera shares why timing is everything in her new bookNEW YORK (AP) — Naya Rivera writes about a number of personal subjects in her new book, "Sorry Not Sorry," but says one of the hardest was the death of her "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith, who died of a drug overdose in 2013.
- Nicolas Jaar: Electronic Impressionist on Long-Awaited Second LP 'Sirens'Critically acclaimed New York electronic artist Nicolas Jaar is finally releasing the proper follow-up to his 2011 debut 'Space Is Only Noise.' We talked to Jaar about electronic-music resistance, Nina Simone and the legacy of his artist father.
- Beach Boys Brian Wilson, Mike Love Tell All in Starkly Different MemoirsNew books from both singer and songwriter offer opposing takes on band's legend
- Young M.A: "Ooouuu" Star on Why She Turned Down 'Empire' RoleBrooklyn rapper Young M.A talks what comes after viral fame.