TS&S Ford and this station will give you a chance to “Win Some Wheels”! It’s your opportunity to drive away in a 2005 four wheel drive Ford Explorer from TS&S Ford. There ...Read more
- Local Author Featured In Special Event Tonight In Prineville
- Bend High To Honor Five Alumni
- Weak September Jobs Report: Just a Blip, Or New Trend?
- Redmond Police Release Results Park Patrols
- Person Of Interest Identified In OSP Rest Area Death Investigation
- New Whitewater Park In Bend To Close On Monday For Adjustments
- Destructive Hay Fire This Morning Near Prineville
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
Real friends send fritters. Sign up your friend for a chance to win a gift certificate for a Sweetheart Donuts Fritter Four Pack.
Real friends send fritters for any reason – birthdays, ...Read more
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty in NY court over 2014 traffic stopMINEOLA, N.Y. (AP) — Entertainer Flavor Flav has settled criminal charges stemming from a traffic stop in suburban New York while racing to his mother's funeral, but his legal headaches are not quite over.
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams, ordered to trial in robbery caseLOS ANGELES (AP) — A judge says former rap music mogul Marion "Suge" Knight and comedian Katt Williams should stand trial on robbery charges filed after a celebrity photographer accused the men of stealing her camera.
- Taylor Swift leads American Music Awards nominationsNEW YORK (AP) — Taylor Swift earned six American Music Awards nominations Tuesday, and if she wins everything she's up for, the singer will become the most-honored female artist in the show's history.
- Clay Walker on Staying Alive and Urgent New Single 'Right Now'From 1993 to 2009, Texas-born Clay Walker enjoyed a nearly unbroken streak of Top Five singles, including six Number Ones. The singer, whose material often showcases his rich, romantic vocal style, scored his last major hit with "She Won't Be Lonely Long" in 2009, and looks poised to return to...
- Flashback: Brian Wilson Launches First Solo Tour in 1999In the spring of 1999, Brian Wilson put aside his decades-long aversion to touring and hit the road for the first time as a solo artist. He was ostensibly supporting his new album Imagination, but of the 29 songs in the show only three came from the LP. This...
- Watch Brothers Osborne's Unorthodox 'Stay a Little Longer' Video"It's not the same regurgitated bullshit," John Osborne told Rolling Stone Country earlier this year, talking about the new wave of honest, rule-breaking artists poised to take over the charts from the Queen Bees and King Bros of country music. With a sound that owes as much to rock &...