- Haggen Sues Albertsons For 1 Billion In Damages
- Facebook Officially Says “Yes” To Third Data Center In Prineville
- Lowest Labor Day Gas Prices In 11 Years
- Online Students Go Back To School September 8th
- Governor Declares September Preparedness Month In Oregon
- The Local Volunteers In Medicine Chapter Is Looking For Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- $200,000 Grant For COCC Hybrid Car Classes
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- David Bowie pens music for SpongeBob stage versionDavid Bowie, known for the intellectual bent of his music, is penning music for what will likely be lighter fare -- a musical based on cartoon character SpongeBob. Chicago's Oriental Theatre announced that the English rock icon and artist is leading an array of top musicians in composing the score for "SpongeBob The Musical" which […]
- Television and movie producers announced for Oscars telecastLOS ANGELES (AP) — The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences says David Hill and Reginald Hudlin will produce the 88th Oscars telecast.
- CBS to stream some regular-season NFL games for 1st timeNEW YORK (AP) — CBS will stream some regular-season NFL games online for the first time.
- Jim Lauderdale Goes 'Soul Searching' on New AlbumA two-time Grammy winner whose songs have been recorded by George Strait, Patty Loveless, the Dixie Chicks and many others, Jim Lauderdale's own recorded input spans nearly 20 years and has encompassed country, bluegrass, folk, gospel and other genres. Now, the musician who has also become one of the most...
- Country Icon Don Williams to Headline Fall TourMore than four decades after his first Top Ten country hit, singer Don Williams continues to be a popular concert draw throughout the world, thanks to his warm vocal style and easygoing nature both on and off stage. The influential Texas native, nicknamed the "Gentle Giant," has just announced his...
- Flashback: David Bowie Strips Back 'Heroes' for the Bridge SchoolNeil Young's annual Bridge School Benefit always has a stellar lineup, but in 1996 it was particularly strong with David Bowie, Pearl Jam, Pete Townshend, Patti Smith, Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Billy Idol, Bonnie Raitt and Cowboy Junkies all on the bill. Bowie had just wrapped up...