Be the winning bidder at the Central Oregon Savings Auction on Saturday, October 1st, and you’ll take home your share of the bargains! ...Read more
- Presidential Candidate Donald Trump Bypassing Oregon
- Bend Police Department Hosts Self Defense Class
- Bend’s Best Bites! This Week – Moose Sisters Restaurant
- A Big Donation For Non-Profit Backpacks In Bend
- New Pot Rules Have Central Oregon Pot Dispensaries Scrambling
- Bend Bat Tests Positive For Rabies
- Guilty Pleas In Redmond Youth Assault Of Mother
Keep your mornings local with The Peak Morning Show with Kit Mann.
Kit originally joined Horizon Broadcasting Group in the summer of 2010, left for a few years to work at radio stations in ...Read more
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
- 'Breaking Bad' star Aaron Paul posts tribute to Pearl Jam"Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul has penned an emotional appreciation of Pearl Jam.
- Pittsburgh symphony musicians reject pay cuts, go on strikePITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra musicians went on strike Friday after unanimously rejecting calls for a 15 percent pay cut, pension changes and staffing cuts they say management has proposed.
- After modernizing Pac-12, can Scott keep it competitive?Larry Scott hits the first half of Stanford's game against Southern California before bouncing over to Berkeley for game two of his Saturday doubleheader.
- Regina Spektor Talks Colorful New LP, Why Trump is Like VoldemortIn a new interview, Regina Spektor discusses Chance the Rapper, Donald Trump, the lengthy hiatus that preceded her latest LP and more.
- Hear Lykke Li, Miike Snow Supergroup's Shimmering Debut SongLykke Li and members of Miike Snow and Peter Bjorn and John join forces as LIV, release debut single "Wings of Love."
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Emily Kinney Previews New MusicEmily Kinney previews her upcoming single "Back on Love" and her role on the TV show 'Conviction.'