- Cove Fire Near Culver Illustrates Defensible Space Concept
- State Department Of Forestry Wants To Help John Day Area Rebuild
- Free Clinic For Kids Next Week In Redmond
- Regional Visitor Info Center Draws A Crowd
- Sneak Peak Of New Prineville Hospital
- Bend Police Focus On Distracted Driving, 46 Tickets Issued
- Corner Creek Fire Closures Finally Lifted
Know someone who has displayed Random Acts of Kindness in Central Oregon? Nominate them below and we’ll give them a shout out on the air!
Plus, each month ...Read more
The Peak 104.1 Today’s Best Music Announces
PEAK Summer Nights!
Gregg Allman – June 30th!
Melissa Etheridge – July 22nd!
Brett Dennen – August ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Autopsy: Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdoseGREELEY, Colo. (AP) — The death of Amanda Peterson, best known for her role in the 1987 romantic comedy "Can't Buy Me Love," was the result of an accidental morphine overdose.
- Redskins GM's wife apologizes for tweet about reporterASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The wife of Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan has apologized for "disparaging" and "unfounded" comments on her Twitter account about an ESPN reporter.
- Stephen Colbert one-ups Jeb Bush raffle with 1 of his ownNEW YORK (AP) — Score one for Stephen Colbert.
- Kid Rock to Host Weeklong Johnny Cash Tribute on CMTIn commemoration of the 12th anniversary of Johnny Cash's death on September 12th, CMT will feature a weeklong tribute to the Man in Black. Longtime Cash fan Kid Rock will host the tribute on the network, which will temporarily rename itself "Cash Music Television." The week of Cash-specific programming launches...
- Elliott Smith Documentary Producer Details SoundtrackThe Elliott Smith documentary Heaven Adores You was released to DVD and Blu-ray this July, and like Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck, work on the film uncovered a treasure trove of unreleased music and home recordings that will be boiled down into a soundtrack. Pitchfork spoke to Heaven Adores You...
- See Dustin Lynch Bring Heart-Pounding 'Hell of a Night' to 'Today'Dustin Lynch brought his just-on-the-cusp of going Number One hit "Hell of a Night" to the early crowd this morning, performing the rising single on NBC's Today show on the heels of announcing his first headlining tour. Armed with his signature cowboy hat — and a few extras for the Today...