- Bend Area Home Prices On The Rise
- Douglas Fir Trees Suffering From Fungal Disease
- Bend Senior Center Looks Toward Expansion
- Closed For Construction – Part of Tetherow Road near Redmond
- Judge Says Ryan Bundy Is Unfit To Serve As His Own Lawyer
- The City of Bend Holds Urban Growth Boundary Hearings
- Weapon Drawn In Deschutes River Woods Subdivision – Arrest Followed
Listen Monday mornings at 7:20 a.m. for your chance to win the Supercuts Mystery Cut! Robin Fox will play a clip of a song and if you can identify the artist and the song title, you win a FREE ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- 3 finalists announced for Thurber Prize for American HumorNEW YORK (AP) — Authors Jason Gay, Harrison Scott Key and Mary Norris have been named finalists for the 2016 Thurber Prize for American Humor.
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes list of highest-paid actorsNEW YORK (AP) — Dwayne Johnson elbowed Robert Downey Jr. aside to become the highest-paid actor with a fast and furious income of $64.5 million, according to Forbes magazine.
- Paisley Park to open to fans as Prince museumPaisley Park, Prince's state-of-the-art studio complex that held a mythic status for fans who entered it during the pop legend's life, will open to the public as a museum. The "Purple Rain" star's estate said it was teaming up for the project with the company behind Graceland, Elvis Presley's home-turned-museum in Memphis that draws more […]
- Liam Gallagher Plans New Solo 'Chin-Out' AlbumLiam Gallagher announced plans to release a new solo album in 2017.
- Gong Co-Founder Gilli Smyth Dead at 83Gilli Smyth, a co-founding member of the influential space-rock group Gong, has died at the age of 83.
- Rick Astley on Benefits of Rickrolling, Taking Cues From AdeleRick Astley, singer of Eighties smashes like "Never Gonna Give You Up," discusses the upside of Rickrolling and how he learned to love his hit songs.