- McLane: Potential Storm Clouds in State Revenue Forecast
- Redmond Mayor Recommends Boothroyd to Council
- Popular “Grin & Bear It Run” Set for March 5th
- Woman Arrested For New Year’s Eve Murder in Bend
- Prineville Man Arrested For Stealing, Crashing Car
- Bend Skier Rescued After Trapped in Tree Well For Hours
- Eagle Watch Celebration Planned Feb. 26-27
Say “Yes please!” to noodles and cheese and be part of the Noodle Skadoodle mac and cheese crawl! Indulge in delicious selections along your journey on the mac and cheese crawl ...Read more
Wake up weekday mornings with the Robin Fox. The best contests, prizes, Hollywood news, local news, weather and traffic, all while bringing you “Today’s Best Music.” Hear what everyone’s ...Read more
- Review: 'Zoolander 2' tries a little too hard to up the anteIn case you don't follow the global fashion calendar, Fashion Week has just begun in New York, bringing with it a few nice clothes plus the usual over-the-top weirdness — bizarrely themed runway shows and front-row fashionistas teetering on stilt-like heels, swathed in feathers and smoothed out with dangerous doses of Botox.
- Concert hall at centre of Paris attacks to reopen late 2016The Bataclan concert hall in Paris, where 90 people were killed in the November jihadist attacks in the French capital, will undergo renovation and reopen its doors before the end of the year, the venue's owners announced Wednesday. "We will do our best to reopen the venue by the end of 2016," Jerome Langlet of […]
- Cudlitz's 'Walking Dead' mustache has its own Twitter handleNEW YORK (AP) — On "The Walking Dead," Michael Cudlitz's character, Abraham Ford, is known for his bright red hair and distinctive handlebar mustache.
- Sorry, Not Sorry: Watch 29 Celebs Perform Justin Bieber HitVanity Fair pulled together 29 celebrities while at Sundance Film Festival to perform a dramatic rendition of Justin Bieber's hit "Sorry." The clip was inspired by W Magazine's video of celebrities dramatically reciting Drake's "Hotline Bling." "Is it too late to say I'm sorry that I don't know the...
- Relive the Gritty Glory of CBGB in New RS Mini-Doc About '70s NYCNile Rodgers, rock journalist Legs McNeil and more recall the birth of punk and the gritty, gross glory of CBGB in the first installment of 1973: Shaping the Culture, a new video series from Rolling Stone, presented by HBO's new show Vinyl. Hilly Kristal opened CBGB & OMFUG — "Country, Bluegrass,...
- Watch Tinashe, SZA Belt 'Killing Me Softly'R&B and hip-hop's rising stars not only modeled earrings for a T Magazine spread, but they also performed their own takes on Roberta Flack's "Killing Me Softly." The Seventies classic was remade with a hip-hop flair in 1996 by the Fugees. Tinashe, SZA, Dej Loaf, Empress Of, ABRA, Lord...